Chapter 4

Nara POV
"Oh hey Jungkook, you're here," Namjoon called.

"Yea what took you so long?" Jimin asked.

Jungkook smiled an evil smile and said, "I just had to take care of some business. Don't worry, I'm done now."

I stared at Jungkook. It was him. But what was he doing here?

Jungkook caught me staring and smirked at me.

"And who might you be?" Jungkook questioned.

"I'm N-nara," I stuttered out, still in shock.

"I feel like I've known you from somewhere, Nara.. But I can't quite place my hand on it." He whispered, almost inaudibly, so quiet I barely heard him.

What did he mean by that? Maybe I heard him wrong? This can't be a coincidence though...

"So Jungkook, join us, we're eating lunch," Jimin invited.

Jungkook smiled and pulled up a chair next to me. He sat down and we started eating in an awkward silence. I know I said I wasn't going to eat anymore, but I stayed so that Jungkook wouldn't assume I'm scared of him.

Yoongi burped and everyone just laughed.

As I was laughing, I started to feel a hand on my thigh. I turned to Jungkook and saw him smirking.

"What are you doing?" I whispered to him so that only he can hear.

He didn't respond. Instead just moved his hand higher up, where it was dangerously close to my part. I tried pushing his hand off, but it wouldn't budge.

"Excuse me for a second," I said while abruptly standing up.

"Are you okay Nara? You've been acting weird ever since lunch started," Jimin asked.

"I'm okay, I'll be right back," I coldly replied.

He looked at me in doubt, but didn't say anything. I ran to the restroom and slammed the door shut.

I locked the door and put my back on the wall, slowly sliding down. Breathing a sigh of relief, I closed my eyes. What does he want? I don't want him back in my life again. He's already done enough.

A tear slid down my cheek. Why's he so mean?

There was a knock on the door.

"Nara?" Taehyung's voice called, "you've been in there for a long time are you okay?"

I quickly wiped my tears away and opened the door.

"Hey, sorry for making you worry. But I'm fine," I assured him.

"Yea well we are all going to go to the arcade," he said.

I smiled, "okay, I'll be ready in five minutes."

I put on a white blouse, black skinny jeans, and a pair of black converse. I applied some light makeup. I added on eyeliner and pink lip gloss. Fixing my hair and grabbing my purse, I walked out the room.

Taehyung was staring, "woah. Damn."

"Haha, close your mouth or flies will go in," I teased.

He quickly shut his mouth and blushed.

We all got in Jimin's car. I was in the backseat, squished between Jungkook and Taehyung. In front of us was Jin, Namjoon, and Hoseok. Jimin was driving and next to him was Yoongi.

"So guys," Jimin started, "after the arcade, we are going to the park."

Everyone nodded in agreement and just sat in silence. After 10 minutes, I felt a hand on my leg. I looked over to my left and made eye contact with Jungkook.

I quickly looked away and turned my attention to Taehyung.

Moving Jungkook's hand away, I asked Taehyung, "Can we trade seats, I want to look outside the window?"

Taehyung gave me a weird look but nevertheless unbuckled his seatbelt. I did the same and we switched seats. Well..

Tried to..

But just then, the car came to an abrupt stop. And everyone flew back into their seats.

And I accidentally fell back onto Taehyung's lap.

Blushing, I quickly regained composure and sat back up, this time, on Taehyung's right.

(A/N: So basically the seating used to be Jungkook-Nara-Taehyung. After they switched, it was Jungkook-Taehyung-Nara.)

We arrived at the arcade in an hour. Excitedly hopping out, I pointed at a cute Tsum Tsum plush game.

"Ooh, Jungkook, can I get some money? I want to play the Tsum Tsum Claw game," I squealed.

Jungkook smirked and said, "so childish..."

Oh shi-- I accidentally said that to Jungkook. Oh my gosh, what do I do?

Jimin came over and put his arm around me, "I'll win you it, Nara!!"

"Really?" I asked in wonder.

He's being so nice..

"Ha sike! Win that thing for yourself!" Jimin bluntly said.

I pouted and tried to do some aegyo.

"But Jimin oppa..." I started, "at least give me money.."

"No."

"Fine.." I said and started to walk away.

I unknowingly walked into another part of the arcade, away from where Jimin and the guys were. Seeing a petite girl in a pretty pink dress and red high heels, I walked over to her.

"Hey, are you waiting for anyone?" I tried to start a conversation with the girl.

"Yes, I'm waiting for my boyfriend, but he hasn't shown up yet. He told me to meet him here, and that he would bring his brothers with him.." the girl shyly answered.

"I'm sure he'll show up soon. What's his name by the way?" I said.

"Oh.. His name.. It's Jeon Jungkook..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliffhanger ;)