Chapter 20

This is cringey.

Nara POV
I stood up when the movie ended.

"Taehyung, I'm gonna go out for a bit okay?" I asked.

"Sure. Come back soon."

With that, I headed out to Jimin's place.

*knock knock*

Jimin answered the door, hot as ever. He took one look at me, then slammed the door in my face. Rude. I guess I'll have to find another way in.

I walked over to the back door. Aha! He didn't lock it. I entered Jimin's house and saw him reading a book on the couch. I snuck up behind him and gave him a back hug.

He whipped his head around.

"What the heck Nara!" Jimin yelled.

I teared up, pretending to cry. "Jimin, I'm really sorry. During the time I've spent away from you, I really missed you. I realized I like you. So please, take me back?"

His eyes did not change. "Why were you at the mall with Taehyung then?"

"We just wanted to get some food. There is nothing going on between us, I swear," I insisted.

"Then promise me," he said, "promise me you won't have eyes for anyone other than me."

"I promise."

With that, Jimin hugged me.

"I've missed you so much, too," he said.

"Don't worry, it's alright now," I assured him.

"So Nara, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

"Yes yes yes!" I went in for a kiss, and he gladly responded.

We cuddled in bed, and soon it was time to sleep, but I wasn't done yet. I took out my phone to text Taehyung.

Taehyung, I'm back at Jimin's.

What? What about us?

I'm sure we'll find a way to be together. Stay strong!

Yes, Nara. I'll stay strong for you.

Good night, baby, I love you.

I love you, too.

Nah, I wasn't going to sleep. I still had a plan to go on with. I composed a text for Jungkook.

Hey, Jungkook.

Heyyyy

I um, I still love you.

I've been waiting for you to say that. I'm so sorry for pushing you off. I know it was a mistake. I let my jealously get the better of me. I realized you weren't with Minwoo. Forgive me.

It's okay :)

Are we okay now? Can we date again?

Only if you break up with Wendy.

Anything for you, my love.

I'm still Jimin's slave, but I'm sure we could figure something out.

Of course. I can't wait to call you mine.

My plan? I'm going to marry Jimin, and go out with Tae behind his back. Then I will kill Jungkook and keep his ashes. I can have them all that way. I just can't decide, you see. Don't tell them ;)

I set my phone aside and wrapped my arms around Jimin, falling into a slumber.

The next morning, I told Jimin I was going to walk around the city. In reality, I was meeting up with Jungkook at the beach. I wore the sexiest bikini Taehyung bought me under my cute sundress.

There were a lot of people at the beach. Well, "people." The water was glistening under the shining sun. There were restaurants and many other stores. Everything was sparkling and perfect. Everyone there seemed to be having fun. I spotted Jungkook laying on a towel and ran over to him.

I put my hands over his eyes. "Guess who?"

He smiled and dragged me to lay next to him.

"You look gorgeous," he complimented.

I grinned. "Thank you."

We hung out, ate some food, and tanned. Finally, it was time to play in the water. I took off my dress and sandals, leaving me only in a bikini.

Jungkook whistled. "Damn, you're hot." He proceeded to take off his shirt, revealing his abs. I couldn't help but stare.

"Not so bad yourself," I breathed out.

Jungkook chuckled and pulled me to the ocean. When he wasn't paying attention, I splashed water in his face.

He spun around. "What did you just do?" He splashed me back.

"Nothing," I giggled.

"Are you sure?"

"Yep."

Suddenly, Jungkook made his way behind me and wrapped his arms around me. I was locked in his grip, and couldn't escape. I felt a hand make its way up my thighs. No one else could see because the water was covering my legs.

"Jungkook!" I gasped.

"Hm?" He kissed my shoulder. Then, he continued leaving a trail of kisses up my neck. My eyes were closed, and I was suppressing a moan.

When I opened them, I almost pushed Jungkook away. Taehyung and Jimin were with the rest of their brothers. At this beach!!

I panicked. What to do? What to do?? There was no where we could hide. I was frantically looking around.

"Nara!" Jungkook yelled, "calm down! What's wrong?"

I choked on my words. "I- um .. uh.."

I heard someone else yell "It's Nara!" I spun around, searching for the person who yelled it.

I finally found a guy pointing at me. Jung Hoseok.

Five other pairs of eyes turned towards me and Jungkook.

Shit.