Chapter 11

(A/N: I'm still on vacation, but here's a chapter for you guys. Sorry it's short.)

Nara POV
"We should wake the others if they aren't already up," Namjoon said.

"How are we supposed to do that?" I asked.

"Jimin and I will distract the vampires while you go into the tents and wake them."

I looked at him worriedly, "are you guys going to be okay?"

Jimin and Rap Mon nodded. Rap Mon signalled him to start with the plan. The two leaped out from the tent and did their magic thingy. I peeked out from behind our tent and looked around. I saw Jimin and Namjoon firing spells. I couldn't get a close view of the vampires, though. In fact, I couldn't even see how they looked like.

I scanned my eyes and found the tent beside ours. I made sure no one was paying attention to me, then I quickly ran over. Quickly unzipping the tent, I went inside. I found Jungkook, Yoongi, and Jin sleeping.

"Aiya.." I muttered.

I shook Jin awake and he looked at me with bleary eyes.

"Nara?" He asked, "what's wrong?"

"Vampires surrounded us, we need to escape right now," I responded, "help me wake the others up."

Jin nodded and proceeded to wake them up.

"You go wake Taehyung and Hoseok," Jin said.

"Sure."

I unzipped the tent once again and scurried over to the last one. When I went inside, I was shocked at the sight. Taehyung and Hoseok were gone, and it seems like they put up a fight against the vampires.

The sleeping bags were messy and thrown to the side. Their possessions were scattered around the tent.

I gasped and tried to go back outside to warn Namjoon and the other guys. But once I stepped outside the tent, I felt strong hands grip my body. I turned around, and saw this man in black. He had a mask over his face, so only his eyes, nose, and lips were showing. He bared his fangs at me. I prepared to scream, but that guy put a hand over my mouth, preventing me from screaming.

"Be a good girl and stay quiet okay?" The masked vampire instructed.

I heard someone scream my name, but then I was whisked away to somewhere else.

Jimin POV
I was in the middle of battling this vampire dude, when suddenly all the vampires retreated. I cussed under my breath and looked around. I spotted Jungkook, Namjoon, Jin, and Yoongi. I ran over to them.

"Guys, where's Nara, Taehyung, and Hoseok?" I asked.

"Have no idea.. She went to wake Hoseok and Taehyung up," Jin said.

We went over to check their tent. Everything was strewn around.

"Do you think.. they got kidnapped by the vampires?" Yoongi asked what we were all scared to voice aloud.

"We need to go look for them," I determinedly answered.

Namjoon started, "first, let's figure out a plan."

Nara POV
I woke up in an unfamiliar room. I felt chains around my arms and legs. Looking around, there was no one else in the room. Then again, maybe someone was here, but it was too dark to see.

I sighed, "Jimin, save me."