Chapter 10

Nara POV
"So... where is Talia?" I say.

"We don't know, that's the thing," Taehyung answered.

"Let's just call her first and see if she's willing to help," Namjoon said, taking out his phone.

He dialed some numbers and put the phone on speaker. The phone crackled before it cleared up. There was a soft "hello" coming through the speakers. The voice was awfully familiar but I couldn't understand why.

Jimin took the phone and spoke, "Talia, we need help."

"Yes? What is it?"

"Yoongi accidentally ate vampire blood. And we need to get it out right away! He's in danger every second now."

"Oh. What do you want me to do?"

"We were thinking that you would be able to get the blood out of his system."

"I can't do that I'm sorry."

"And why is that?"

"I'd have to suck the blood out, and you already know, Jimin, how it is a sin for vampires to do that."

"Please, Talia, we just need this favor. We'll leave you alone after okay?"

"Nope. Now if we're done here, I have to go."

"Wait! Where are you?"

"You don't need to know."

"Just let me and the guys visit. Talia, you know we miss you."

"Fine. Meet me at the top of Blood Mountain at midnight in two days."

"Great. Bye, Talia."

"Bye, Jimin."

Jimin hung up the phone and we all glanced around at each other. 

"Well, next stop, Blood Mountain," Jin announced, "are we all going to go?"

Everyone nodded.

"How about you stay behind, Nara?" Jin asked.

I shook my head, "I caused this whole mess. Now I have to help fix it."

"We have to get moving if we're going to arrive on time. Everyone go pack your necessities," Jimin said.

The guys dispersed and went back to their homes to pack. Meanwhile, I just sat there, waiting for them to come back because I really had nothing to pack.

Jimin came up to me. "Aren't you going to pack your things?"

"I have nothing to pack."

Jimin sighed and pulled me up from the couch. "Follow me," he instructed.

He led me to a room and opened the door. "Go look in the closet, there are clothes that you might need."

I hesitantly slid open the closet door and peeked inside. It was dusty and dark. I pulled out a dark grey winter coat. It had fur and buckles.

I turned back to Jimin. "Are these... Talia's old clothes?"

Jimin would not meet my eyes. "Just put them on, it's going to be cold." And with that he closed the door and left.

After half an hour, the boys were gathered back in the villa with their bags. I came down from the room with my things.

"So, let's go now. Are you guys all absolutely prepared. Didn't forget anything?" Jin checked.

Everyone nodded.

Namjoon started, "okay, so first thing's first. Do we all know the way to Blood Mountain?"

Everyone chorused a "yes" except for me.

"Remember, I'm still new here," I replied.

"Oh yeah." Namjoon handed me a map. 

My eyes scanned the map. It's pretty straightforward, I should be fine, I thought.

"Let's go over some things.Yoongi and Nara need to be protected the most. Since Yoongi cannot use his powers right now, we have to keep an eye on him. Nara still does not have enough powers to defend herself though, if she's attacked," Jin said.

"Won't Yoongi also attract vampires?" Jungkook asked.

"Yea, that's gonna be a problem," Namjoon answered, "but we can try to mask his scent. Let's go now."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been an hour since we left the villa. Right now, we are still pretty far away from Blood Mountain. Jin cast a spell on Yoongi to mask his smell from evil vampires. 

We were walking in pairs. Here is the arrangement:

Namjoon-Hoseok

Yoongi-Taehyung

Jimin-Me

Jin-Jungkook

It was quiet along the whole walk. We made it to the edge of the mountain when it started to get dark. The sunset was getting lower and dimmer.

Namjoon broke the silence by saying, "how about we rest here till tomorrow?"

Hoseok agreed, "yea, I'm starving."

No one had a problem with that, so Taehyung set up a tent for us, while Jin started a fire for cooking. Everyone else was either helping or doing their own thing.

I should try to be useful. But last time I did that, I hurt Yoongi. Well, this time, I'll just not cook.

I walked over to Taehyung. Smiling, I offered, "hey, need help?"

Taehyung smiled back at me, "yeah, thanks."

We worked in silence because we both were focused on setting up the tent. A while later, we finished.

Yay, this time, I actually helped!

"Yea, you did," I heard someone say.

I turned around to look at Taehyung, who was the speaker. "What?" I asked.

He chuckled, "you voiced your thoughts aloud without noticing."

"Oh," I hung my head in embarrassment.

"Nara," Taehyung lifted my head with one hand. He looked into my eyes while talking, "no one blames you for Yoongi. It's not your fault, alright? If you keep blaming yourself, you're going to do something stupid."

I nodded, "thanks. I'll always try my best to help."

Jin called us for dinner, so Taehyung and I scurried over. Everyone sat in a circle, with all the food in the middle.

"Eat lots, guys!" Jin instructed.

"YES!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~time skip to end of dinner~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We all were preparing to sleep. There were three separate tents. Since Jin and Namjoon were the most reliable, they split up and slept in separate tents. (A/N: Sorry Namjin shippers, lmao.) Jungkook, Yoongi, and Jin were in the first tent. Jimin, me, and Namjoon were in the second. Taehyung and Hoseok occupied the last one.

Once I laid down, I fell asleep right away, tired from all the traveling.

~~~~~~~~again, skipppp~~~~~~~~

I felt somebody shaking me. Slowly opening my eyes, I saw Namjoon and Jimin staring at me. I let out a yawn, but then Namjoon put his fingers to his lips, telling me to be quiet.

"Nara..." Namjoon whispered shakily, "we're in danger right now. Vampires have surrounded our tents. Listen carefully, you can hear them."

I looked, wide-eyed, from Jimin then back to Namjoon. Jimin nodded at me, signalling that it was true.

I became quiet, and listened for the sounds. My face paled as I heard many footsteps outside.