Chapter 7

Nara POV
Jin called me to help with dinner, so tidying myself up, I rushed to the kitchen.

"Nara-ah, what should we cook? The boys are extra hungry today," Jin asked.

"How about we make noodles and steak?" I suggested.

Jin nodded, "good idea. I'll cook the noodles first and you can go buy steak."

"Sure."

Hopefully, I won't get lost.

So putting on some new clothes and grabbing my wallet, I left the villa. I searched up directions on my phone for where to buy steak. Hey, there's great signal down here in hell.

I got on a bus and rode to my stop. Getting off, I looked around. Where's the steak place? Why can't I find it? My phone said it was right here. I wandered around in circles, looking confused.

I was startled when a voice suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

"Are you lost?" someone said.

I hesitantly turned around, and found myself face to face with a stranger in a black hood. I couldn't see the person's face, but I could tell it was a male. He had broad shoulders and a sharp jawline.

"Yea.." I replied.

"Where are you going?" The person asked.

"Ah, I'm going to buy steak. I looked online and found this place with great reviews but it's not here..." I said, cautious of my words.

"I think I know what you're talking about. Come with me, you're looking in the wrong way," the stranger told me.

I still have to be wary of this person. Should I follow him or not?

He walked a couple steps and when he noticed I wasn't following, he turned around.

"Well, aren't you coming?"

I quickly scurried after him, I mean, what's the worse thing that can happen?

(A/N: Well he can kidnap you and whatnot but okay.)

The unknown guy led me into an alley, and I started to get scared.

I stuttered, "uhh, are you sure this is the place?"

"Yes, I'm sure, just be patient," he replied.

We reached a dead end, then the person put his hand on the wall. Immediately, the brick wall parted and another huge door was revealed.

This one looked way better, and had gems on it. Fancy lines decorated the door. On the side, there was a keypad, which I guess was for security. The stranger punched in some numbers and the doors parted.

I stared in awe at what was in front of me. The place was filled with people who were eating, drinking, and dancing. Drunk people were swaying, trying to find their way around. There was laughter everywhere, and the air felt sweaty.

Looking another direction, I saw something I wish I could unsee. Girls and guys alike were grinding on each other. I quickly turned my head away.

The stranger faced me.