Chapter 12

Thanks for being patient. Sorry I haven't been updating.

Jimin POV
"We need to figure out where they've taken them," Namjoon started.

"How do we do that? None of us have locating powers," I asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Before we go on, I will explain our powers.

Namjoon- super strength
Yoongi- defensive and healing powers
Hoseok- super hearing
Seokjin- telekinesis
Taehyung- telepathy
Jungkook- invisibility
I have the elemental powers: fire, water, earth, and air.

We have these powers because we are the demon princes. Do you remember how I gave Nara some powers? She can now cast fire, water, earth, and air spells. Though the spells are not as powerful as mine, so I don't think she can fight vampires by herself yet.

Okay, I will get back to the story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Guys, we can summon some vampires and trick them into leading us to where they are keeping Nara, Taehyung, and Hoseok," Jungkook suggested.

Yoongi eyed Jungkook suspiciously, "why do you always have these ideas?"

"It's okay Yoongi, right now we need all the help we can get," Seokjin reassured.

"Anyways, how do we summon the vampires?" Namjoon questioned.

Jungkook smiled and replied, "I happen to know a vampire summoning ritual."

He then explained to us what to do.

-------------(time skip)-------------

This seems scary, is there really no other way?

The boys and I were collecting the materials. After walking around for a long time, we finally got wood. But it's not just any wood. This wood is specially enhanced.

"Everyone has two sticks of enhanced wood right?" Jungkook checked.

When everyone nodded, he then demonstrated what to do next.

Jungkook put one stick over the other, like a cross.

"Now you say: conterell vampiree," Jungkook explained.

And when he said the words, the sticks merged into one. Now it was an actual cross.

Jungkook said, "don't worry, this cross only works on vampires. It has no effect on demons. With this, you can control the minds of vampires."

The rest of us followed Jungkook's directions.

"Conterell vampiree!"

We all had real crosses now.

"Now to summon the vampires. Everyone sit down in a circle. Put your cross in front of you and hold hands with the people next to you," Jungkook directed.

I sat down next to Jungkook and Seokjin. When everyone's hands were together, Jungkook muttered some words I couldn't understand.

Once done, the air in front of us shimmered, and five vampires appeared in the middle of our circle.

One of the vampires glared at us and was about to attack, but before that could happen, Jungkook held up his cross and said, "stay where you are."

The vampire seemed to calm down. The glare went away and he went back to a standing position.

Jungkook asked, "now why don't you guys introduce yourselves."

The vampire from at first stepped forward. He had noticeable muscles and was a pretty tall guy.

He smiled, revealing his fangs, "I'm Shownu. Nice to meet you."

Next, a girl who was about 165 cm tall walked next to Shownu and grasped his hand. She said in a light voice, "I'm Ashante, Shownu's girlfriend."

"I'm Jinhwan."

"I'm Irene."

"What's up, it's Mark."

Namjoon POV

"What's up, it's Mark."

When I heard that, I quickly looked in his direction. Standing there was the guy who led Nara to the steak, Mark. I gasped when Jimin immediately grabbed Mark's shirt by the collar.

I rushed over and shouted, "calm down, Jimin, what are you doing?"

"He's the one who brought Nara to the steak place. And look what happened!" He angrily yelled.

"Why'd you do it?" Jimin barked at Mark.

Mark didn't reply, only stared back at Jimin.

Jimin took his cross and pointed it at Mark, "answer me."

Unexpectedly, Mark laughed and said, "that silly thing doesn't work on me. It may work on the others, but I'm immune to that. And I did nothing wrong, Nara asked where the good steak place was, and I just led her to one."

"Good?! That steak had vampire blood in it, and it poisoned Yoongi. Now you're going to help us fix this. Alright?"

"Haha, how will I benefit?" Mark asked.

Jimin ignored his question.

Jungkook instructed, "guys, let's just get on the backs of these vampires and have them run back to their palace."

Jungkook got on Mark's back and to everyone's surprise, he didn't protest.
I went on Shownu's back. Jin to Irene. Jimin to Ashante. Yoongi to Jinhwan.

Shownu turned his head to look at me and said, "hold on tight."

And with that, he raced off and in a couple seconds, we were in front of the vampire palace. I didn't even have time to process what just happened. A few seconds later, the others arrived too. We stared in awe at the palace.

Mark whistled, "So, what's ur guy's plan?"

"Umm.."

Mark facepalmed, "okay, Irene will go in and disable the security cameras. Someone will distract the guards while the rest sneak in and take back your people."

Jimin eyed Mark, "how do we know you're not going to tattle on us?"

Mark rolled his eyes and scoffed, "screw this place, I have nothing to lose."

Everyone was silent for a while.

"So uhh.." I said, "we have no time to waste. Let's go."

(A/N: Wahh, short chapter. I know it's boring, bear with me for now. In the next chapter, they will be sneaking in. I'll try to make it longer.)