Chapter 14

Jimin POV
We were taken to this huge room. In the back of the room, there was a gold throne. The guards formed a circle around us as this woman walked in. She was tall and wore a long black and purple dress. The woman faced our group, her red eyes digging into me.

"Hello," she said to us.

"Who are you?" Yoongi bluntly asked.

The woman mock gasped and answered, "you don't know me? I'm offended. Well I supposed you guys are demons so you don't have much knowledge about vampires. Except... you three. Shownu, Jinhwan, and Mark. Are you guys on the demons' side? Oh Shownu, I'm especially disappointed in you. But your girlfriend Ashante was killed so I guess we're even. Anyways, my name is Taeyeon, queen of the vampires."

At that, Shownu shot her a death glare.

"But," she continued, "I'd like to have you three rejoin us. You guys were some valuable vampires."

Mark scoffed, "never."

Shownu and Jinhwan remained quiet.

"Hmm, what should I do with all of you then? Maybe burn you?" She snickered.

"No thanks, I don't want --" before Yoongi could finish his sentence, three more guards barged in dragging Irene.

Taeyeon looked surprised, "Irene, I never thought you would betray us." She turned to me. "What have you done with my vampires?"

"Do you really want to know?" I asked.

Then, I took out my cross and stuck it in front of her face. "Shut up you vampire!" I shouted.

Taeyeon had a blank look on her face and didn't speak. Suddenly, she burst out laughing.

"That stupid thing doesn't work on me! It may work on these fools but not me!" She smiled.

"And me. It doesn't work on me. I'm helping them just cause I want to," Mark added.

"Let's get down to business," Namjoon said, "free our friends."

Taeyeon didn't spare a glance at him, "now why would I do that? Look, vampires are going to take over demons. We're tired of you petty demons ignoring us and treating us like trash."

I gasped, "we don't do that!"

Namjoon tried to bargain with her, "if you give us back our friends, we'll give vampires a place in society with us. Equal rights. Okay?"

"How can I trust you guys?" Taeyeon asked suspiciously.

"You can't," Yoongi stated, but Jin glared at him afterwards.

"Fine, since I am such a nice person, I'll let your three friends go. But you can't take Shownu and the others you controlled," the queen offered.

"Wait, so I can go with them? Because they didn't control me. You only asked for them to return the ones they controlled," Mark asked.

"Ugh fine. You can follow them, Mark. But you demons better keep up your part of the deal."

The guards brought Taehyung, Nara, and Hoseok to us. I rushed over to hug each of them, and my other brothers followed. I embraced Nara tightly. I've missed her so much, even though she was only gone for a while. She chuckled as she hugged me back.

"So us seven will be leaving with Mark. And we'll leave Shownu, Jinhwan, and Irene with you," Namjoon said.

(A/N: You guys are just gonna leave after killing Shownu's girlfriend? Tsk.)

Nara tilted her head to the side, just noticing Mark right now. "Huh? Why's Mark here? What happened?"

I explained to Nara, Taehyung, and Hoseok about what happened.

I turned to Mark, "we're going to the peak of Blood Mountain. Do you know any shortcuts?"

"Yea, follow me."

Mark led the way to another room. Everyone looked around in amazement. This room was filled with machines. Mark walked over to a gigantic, transparent tube.

"This," he gestured to the tube, "is a transporter. Just get inside and type your desired location into the panel."

Everyone got inside. Mark closed the door. He typed something in the panel. A second later, we were standing on rock. We were at the peak of Blood Mountain. And we weren't alone.

Nara POV
The machine transported us to the top of the mountain, where we were supposed to meet Talia. I looked over and saw a tall girl standing near the edge.

(A/N: I know, mountains are supposed to be pointy but whatever.)

When the girl turned around, I gasped and stumbled back a bit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well why do you think Nara's so surprised? Wait for the next chapter to find out XD. I just got home from vacation, so I'll be updating a bit more. Thank you to everyone who's supporting this book.
-bangtanxinfires