Chapter 5

Nara POV
Jeon Jungkook?

"Y-your boyfriend is Jeon Jungkook?" I stammered.

"Yes.." The girl said, "my name is Wendy. What's yours?"

I replied, "I'm Nara. And I think I know Jungkook."

"Can you help me find him?"

"Sure."

I took out my phone and called Jimin.

"Hey Jimin where are you? Is Jungkook with you?" I asked over the phone.

I saw Wendy stare at me. She mouthed "you know Jungkook?" I quickly nodded.

Jimin responded, "Yea, where are you right now?"

I looked around.

"I think I'm near the bar," I said.

"Ok we're coming!

After one minute, we saw Jimin and the other guys running towards us.

"Oh my gosh, we were looking all over for you, Nara!" Taehyung exclaimed.

"Ah I'm sorry for making you guys worry.." I said.

"Jungkook!" Wendy smiled and wrapped her arms around Jungkook.

"Hey baby," Jungkook greeted.

He leaned into Wendy for a kiss, and she responded passionately. They had a steamy makeout session, until it was stopped by Jin.

"Ahem.." Jin cleared his throat, "okay, it's time to go play some games, lovebirds."

We went around playing different games and wasting money on food. Jungkook won lots of stuffed animals for Wendy since he was really good at arcade games.

Jimin ended up winning me a stuffed Pikachu from a dance machine game.

The boys, along with Wendy and I, walked around and talked.

By the time we left the arcade, everyone was laughing so hard at something Hoseok said.

"So let's go to the park now!" Namjoon suggested.

"Can we eat first? I'm starving..." Yoongi complained.

"Ah, there's a McDonald's close by," Jimin suggested.

"OH MY BABIES! Fast food is so unhealthy!!" Jin exclaimed.

Jimin sighed, exasperated, "Jin, it's just a one time thing."

Jin stared suspiciously at Jimin, but nonetheless, did not say anything else.

Jimin drove us to a McDonald's near the park. We ordered our foods and I came out of the place with vanilla ice cream.

Taehyung put his arm around me and said, "hey, give me some."

"Nah too bad," I stuck out my tongue at him.

"If you eat that by yourself, you're going to get fat," Taehyung countered.

I pouted, but ignored him and continued eating my ice cream.

I felt someone snatch away my ice cream. I looked over to Taehyung and saw him licking it.

"Yah!" I yelled and tried to reach for my ice cream.

"Nope, it's mine now," Taehyung held the ice cream up above his head.

I sighed and walked off to Jimin.

I complained to him, "Taehyung stole my ice cream.. Can I have yours?"

"No."

"Fine."

Everyone's being so mean :((

We arrived at the park and I went on the swings by myself, like a loner. I put on my earbuds and plugged them into my phone. Playing some light music, I swung my legs back and forth.

Our of the corner of my eyes, I saw someone sit on the swing to my left. The person took out one of my earbuds and put it in their ear.

"Hey, what happened?" Jimin asked.

"Nothing. I just needed some time alone," I answered.

"You're not mad about the ice cream are you?"

"Nah."

"Good. I don't want to see you upset.." Jimin said.

I looked away, "thank you.. I guess."

Just then, Jin came over.

"Guys, we're going to leave and go back to the villa. Wendy has already gone home."

"Okay," Jimin said.

We got up from the swing and went to Jimin's car. This time, Jungkook didn't sit next to me. I was next to Yoongi and Taehyung.

Tired from the day, I felt myself drifting off to sleep.