Hunger

(sabines pov)

morning struck. I stretched as I yawned. I was expecting Ezra to come in saying 'good morning!'. Then I remembered, he was missing. It's been fourteen hours since he went missing. I started to fell sad a bit. I wonder where Ezra is? Is he ok? I sat on my bed for a bit. I started to miss his affection towards me. Then my stomach growled. I was hungry. So I got up, and put on my armor. I walked towards the kitchen.

I grabbed some food and walked back to my room. On the way I passed by hera.

"hey Sabine, how are you doing?",hera asked

"good..",I lied.

"don't worry Sabine, well find Ezra.",she reassured. I nodded and walked back to my room. I sat down on my bed. I just hope we find Ezra, before the empire does! Unless the empire already catched him. I started to worry and my stomach turned a bit. I just hope he comes back.

(ezras pov)

I woke up in the cottage. For a sec I forgot where I was. Then I remembered. I saw the door knob twist. I jumped a bit. Then it opened. Oh no.

"hey! Who are you!?!?",the person said. He went to grab a pitch fork.

"excuse me sir. I was lost and I found this place. I thought it was abandoned and I was tired so I decided to sleep in here for the night. I'm so sorry sir.",I explained. Then my stomach growled.

"your hungry huh. Well I guess I can get you some food.",he said.

"thank you um...",I said but never ended.

"timor.",he said.

"thank you mr. Timor. My names Ezra, Ezra bridger.",i said.

"bridger. I haven't heard that name since the bridger casts.",he told me.

"they were my parents.",i replied.

"oh...well lets get something for you to eat.",he said as he walked out side. I followed him. I saw a huge plot of crops. Then he kneeled down and grabbed some fruit."here son take this.",he said handing it to me.

"thanks.",i said grabbing it. Than i helped him back up. I was about to leave.

"don't go yet son, the empire will be scouting the area soon. Best to stay hidden.",he explained. I nodded and sat down.