preparations

(Sabines pov)

"So you say your better then?",Ezra chuckled.

"Yeah!",I replied,"I have been practicing my shooting anyways!"

"Well come on, let's go see then!",Ezra motioned outside on lathol. I grabbed my twin blaster pistols and handed one to Ezra.

"Go ahead, you shoot first.",I told him. He nodded and went to set up some rocks for targets. After he did, he ran back and kneeled down.

"So if I shoot it then what?",He asked.

"Just shoot it.",I told him, teasing him,"fine if you shoot it under three
Shots, I'll go on a second date with you."

"Really? Okay!",He replied and started to aim. He shot the first shot and missed. He shot the second and missed. On his third one he managed to hit it and get the blaster fire to deflect into another rock that released sparks.

"Okay, you won fair and square.",I said and shot the rocks creating a hole in them. Ezra looked at me in awe."told you!"

"W-well it seems you are better.",He said kinda down.

"Hey, dont forget we still got that date.",I reminded him.

"Oh..yeah",he said cheering up a bit. I put my arm around him and started to walk inside the ghost.

(Ezras pov)

I wanted to buy Sabine something nice but I didn't have credits to buy her something. She but her arm around me blocking if my arm from moving. I smiled at her and walked inside the ghost. I walked to my room and looked everywhere.

I looked under my mattress and saw nothing. I looked in my drawers, nothing. Then Zen walked in with heavy footsteps.

"What you doing their?",He asked yawning.

"Looking for credits.",I replied. He yawned and went to his bunk. I continued to search and made a lot of noise.

"Karabast kid! Stop making all that noise!",Zeb said annoyed.

"Well sorry!",I replied ticked.

"If I lend you the credits will you stop?",He asked. I nodded. He jumped of and grabbed his credits, and gave them to me."now let me sleep!"

I walked outside and saw hera and kannan. They will not let me out, especially since last time, so I had to come up with a plan. Then it struck me! I've came up with one and it was foolproof.