Another way

*another way*

(sabines pov)

it was all a trap, luckily Ezra told us, but now he's on the run away and we can't help them.

"don't we have rebel friends their?",I asked.

"sadly no.", hera said. How long more till everything is back to normal. Till Ezra comes back, till were not being hunt down by inquisitors. I walked towards the cargo room were zeb sat lessening to the radio.

"hey Sabine.",he said raspy.

"hey",I said quietly. He sighed a deep and sorrow sigh.

"we will find get him back Sabine just relax. ",he said.

"how can I!? He's somewhere and vader's after us!",I screeched out.

"well sorry then.",he said. I started to feel regret.

"sorry zeb just that I feel.",I stopped for a moment.

"stressed out, yes I know so is the rest but we also need relaxation so we can prepared.",he told.

"yeah.",I said slightly smiling. I walked down and sat on a empty chair.

"now time for sun.",he said as he clicked a small blue square button on a grey rectangular platform. The platform door opened and in came the warmth reys of the hot soothing sun. I crossed my arms behind me and started to shut my tiered eyes. For a moment I forgot all the stress and problems. I was at peace. Then hera called us in.

"I was barely falling asleep.",I murmured. Zeb closed the platform doors and walked along side me.

"ok now that everyone's here I can start. We might of found a way to get Ezra and defeat vader.",hera explained. We all had a look of shock upon our faces. A way to defeat Vader.

"we will track Ezra first then we will send a decoy on the back of the prison, and attack on the front.",she told.

"what if the inquisitors are their?",zeb asked.

"well then we would combat them and try to take them down.",kannan said.

"hmm, but what if Vader senses us?",I asked.

"then the whole operation is doomed.",hera said.

"well then lets hope for the best.",kannan said.

"yeah, lets hope for the best.",I mumbled slowly and quietly.