Reunited

(sabines pov)

we managed to escape with Ezra and with out no one getting hurt. I was breathing deeply for it was seconds ago all that happened.

"thanks for rescuing me.",Ezra said grasping for air.

"yeah. Glad your back.",kannan said. I stood up and invited Ezra to the mess hall to get a bit to eat. We walked into their and grabbed some food.

"so Ezra how did it felt to be alone?",I asked curious.

"didn't feel much different. You know like before I met you guys.",he explained. I got a bit sad. His parents were captured and killed. He was also born on empire day. He just stood their looking off to the distance.

"well um.",I faked coughed.

"well um at least no one got hurt huh.",he said.

"yeah.",I croaked out. I couldn't get the words out like I planed it. I was going to ask him out but I couldn't. He made it look easy."well I got to go to my room.",I managed to get out and left.

(ezras pov)

"well I got to go to my room.",Sabine said. She left afterwards. She was acting different. I jumped up on the counter and grabbed a drink. Then zeb walked in.

"hey kid.",he said.

"hey zeb. Want something?",I asked.

"nah just came in here to make sure everything was okay. Don't want you getting list again.",he chuckled.

"haha very funny zeb.",I said sarcastically. I jumped of."well I'm going to my room to get some shut eye.",I said as I stretched and walked away.

(vaders pov)

"my master how did it go?",kalus said.

"its going as I foreseen.",my voice boomed.

"then my men will get ready to crush them my master.",he said bowing.

"no I want them alive. They can be of use.",I said staring straight down at him.

"as you wish.",he said and left. Once they are captured we will squeeze every single piece of rebel Intel they have and they will fall.