The box

(sabines pov)

I opened the lid and saw what was inside of it. Inside of the box was a golden necklace with a small heart. I grabbed the heart and noticed a button. I clicked it and the heart opened. Inside it was a of him and me. I started to cry a tear of joy. It must of been expensive. I went over him and gave him another kiss. Then I saw movements.

"e-Ezra?",I asked. He just groaned and moved.

"yeah. Ah.",he replied. He stood up and removed the tube.

"are you feeling better?",I asked.

"yeah.",he said. I gave him a hug. I must of startled him. Then after a bit he hugged me back.

"good thing your better now Ezra!",I said cheerful.

"what's the commotion in here?",zeb asked. Then he looked in shock at Ezra standing up."karabast kid your back!",zeb said.

"yeah and I'm better than ever!",he said,"oh wait Sabine I have something for you." He picked in his pockets trying to find something.

"is this what you looking for?",I asked showing him the necklace.

"oh yeah. Well do you like it?",he asked.

"no.",I said. He looked down,"I love it." He cheered up."oh wait I have something for you.",I said. I ran to my room and grabbed the painting and dashed back to him. Zeb has already left to tell the good news maybe. I showed it to him.

"wow. Sabine it just wow.",he said allstrucked.

"so I guess you like it?",I teased.

"I love it.",he said. I dropped near a wall and we hugged. He is back to full health. Everything is better now!