fun in games

(Sabines pov)

"Hey ezra.", I greet.

"Hey sabine.", Ezra greets aswell.

"Hey I was thinking, we should have something like a family get together!",I tell him.

"Aww. But I was thinking of a get away just you any me.", Ezra complained.

"Come on Ezra. Don't worry well have our get away", I explain.

"I can't say no to you.", he says smiling.

"Aren't you a sweet thing.", I smile.

"So what are we gonna do?", he asks.

"How about a camping trip on the planet of  kashyyyk.", I tell him, "or endor"

"Why not go to the snow on hoth?", he asks.

"How about a picnic?", we both say at the same time.

"Yeah!", I shout in joy.

We went inside the ghost and grabbed stuff and set it out like a small picnic area. We wait till night so we turn it to a campfire picnic.

Night time rises appon us. We call out the other members and we sit down chatting and eating having a good time.

Even chopper was in a good mood. I let out a sigh and smile.

"Psst ezra, follow me." I tell him. He sneakily follows me to an area I prepared.

"Yeah sabine?" He asks. I grab his hand and lead him to a private picnic area.

"I know you wanted to have the night for us so I made this." I tell him leading him to it.

"Aw Sabine you didn't have to. We could of be spending time together over their." He tells me. I chuckle and sit down patting the ground next to me. He sits down. We eat and we pay down looking at the stars.

"Another good day huh ezra?" I say looking at the stars.

"Yup." He agrees. I move to my right and start to hug Ezra till I fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up in my bedroom with a great memory