Mission

(sabines pov)

hera sent us on a mission to get some fuel.

"alright so the empire is having a shipment arriving. If we get that fuel well have enough to fuel the ghost for a while.",hera briefed.

"ok so we just walk in their and hope that no one find us?",zeb said sarcastically.

"no, you'll have to sneak in.",hera replied. I wanted to go already and see if Ezra was their. The ghost was parked right by the city. Zeb walked of with his bowcaster in hand and kannan after him. I walked of last.

"zeb and I will go in and distract the guards. Sabine you'll get the fuel and take it back.",kannan said.

"but what if Ezra is here?!",I said in a existed tone.

"afterwards you can go look for him but first the mission.",he said. I nodded. We sneaked to the back area. Zeb knocked the guards unconscious. Kannan helped me take the fuel barrels back. On the final trip I saw someone that looked like Ezra. I rubbed my eyes and saw it was Ezra.

"Ezra!",I shouted. I felt a whole lot of joy swelling in me. He looked around."Ezra!" He, then, looked at me. He started to make a run for it. Then I looked to the side. Imperials. A stormtrooper stunned Ezra. "no!",I shouted. I grabbed my twin blasters and started to shoot at them.

"Sabine lets go!",kannan ordered.

"but Ezra!",I said still shooting back. Kannan came out and saw him being dragged away. He grabbed his small pistol and started to fire. After a couple of seconds an at-dp came and started to shoot at us. I grabbed the fuel barrels and pushed them in the ghost. We toke.

"we saw Ezra.",kannan said.

"I could of helped him!",I shouted. I was angry at my self.

"you did your best.",hera said.

"no I didn't.",I said quietly. Now thanks to me he was captured by the empire. I was sad and angry. I felt mixed emotions. I just want Ezra back.