Failed pick up

* pick up*

(ezras pov)

I stopped at a near by city. It was small and sandy. It must be a village not a city. I walked in calmly. Then my pocket shucked. I grabbed the hologram and turned it on.

"yes?",I asked.

"Ezra?",kannan asked.

"yeah?",I said.

"send us your coordinates, were coming to pick you up.",he informed.

"no kannan, Vader will hunt you down trust me!",I said.

"look just send the coordinates, we came up with a plan!",he ordered.

"fine, I sent it.",I said as I clicked a button.

"ok well be their soon",he said as the transmission ended. I stayed their and hopped for the best.

(sabines pov)

we got ezras coordinates and were heading their now. In moments we would be back together! That's if we succeed. I shucked my head to get rid of that thought. This will work! We arrived.

"I-i fell coldness",kannan said.

"can't that mean?",zeb started.

"yes he's here.",kannan said.

"oh no, should we retreat?",hera said.

"no, Ezra won't be able to fend by him self", kannan said. He was right. Zeb, kannan, and I jumped of the ghost.

"Ezra!",I shouted. He looked towards us.

"guys!",he shouted. Then a wheezy noise echoed. It was the sound of a light saber.

"you are all doomed",shouted a booming dull voice.

"Vader show your self!",kannan demand. Ezra ran towards us.

"Sabine!",he shouted happily.

"Ezra!",I responded. Then Vader showed up.

"you will die.",he said coldly. Ezra and kannan turned on their sabers and confronted Vader. Meanwhile zeb and I started to shoot at him. Vader force pushed them away and came after zeb and me. Then kannan got up and blocked him.

"you'll never win.",he said grinding his teeth.

"I will. You old fool.",Vader said as he picked kannan up. Ezra got up and kicked Vader. Kannan got lose.

"run!",he shouted. Everyone ran back to the ghost. We managed to escape. We escaped with Ezra. We have him back finally.