Jumped

(ezras pov)

I got out the store. As I walked out side the city boundaries two men, one In a dirty grey shirt with torn up pants. The other has horns with pail blue eyes and a solid green shirt with torn sweat jeans, came Near me.

"hey their.",one of them said with a raspy voice. I didn't respond and walked a little quicker. The one with horns blocked off my exit.

"where you think you're going?",he asked.

"I don't want any problems ok.",I said. I saw one of them take out a small pocket knife."if its a fight you want, its a fight you'll get.",I said smirking. I quickly hid the present in one of my pockets. The horn one punched me dead in the eye.

"hehe.",he said. It hurt a whole bunch. I quickly punched him back, but he moved and punched me I my nose. Blood ran down. The other stabbed me across my left arm ripping my shirt and skin.

"ah!",I shouted. I fell down. I kicked him. He fell down bringing up a small cloud of dust. He got back up and kicked me. Both of them ran away. I'm hurt badly. I dug through my pocket and grabbed my communicator.

"kannan? Zeb? Hera? Sabine? Chopper?",I asked,"anyone?"

"this is hera what's wrong Ezra? You lost again?",she asked.

"n-no. I j-just got jumped. M-my vision is blacking out. H-here's my coordinates.",I said. I sent it and blacked out.

(sabines pov)

"Ezra?",hera said,"Ezra?!"

"hera what's wrong?",I asked. I walked in since Ezra didn't came."where's Ezra?"

"he was in the city and said he just got jumped and blacked out.",she explained worried.

"oh no.",I said shocked.

"what's all the ruckus?",kannan asked.

"Ezra needs our help.",I said.

"well lets go help him.",he said. Hera nodded and walked with him to the cockpit. I sat down and laid my head on my hands. I got dizzy. I hope he doesn't fall into a comma and dies. I gulped hard trying to get rid of that thought. I couldn't it was hard. I don't want him to die.