Trouble

(ezras pov)

Sabine and I were waking through the city. Till we heard a light saber. I looked around a caught a glimpse of a red blade. I grabbed sabines hand and starred to run.

"Ezra where we going!?",she asked.

"far from here. The inquisitors are here!",I said. After I said that she started to run. We made it out of the city and we toke deep breathing. Then the same noise came. The noise of a saber. Then two different voices laughed.

"where are you?",I said. Then two dark figured arrived in front of us.

"hello Jedi and mandolorian.", the seventh sister said.

"what do you want?",I said trying to grab my saber. She then force pushed me. Is stood up and Sabine grabbed her twin blasters.

"hahaha your punny blasters wont help.",the fifth brother said aiming his lightsaber at us.

(sabines pov)

I started to shoot at him. He started to block my blaster fire. Ezra turned on his saber and attacked him. The other one came after me. I tried to punch her but she blocked it. I sweeped my legs and managed to make her fall.

"Ezra we need back up!",I said. Ezra nodded and grabbed his com.

"kannan? Kannan?",he said.

"what is it Ezra?",kannan asked calmly.

"the inquisitors are attacking us!",Ezra said blocking an attack.

"send us your coordinates.",he said. He clicked a button and kicked the inquisitor a few inches back. I looked back to see this inquisitor standing up.

"you and your friends will die soon.",she said as she nodded to the other and started to fly away on her saber. The other followed her.

(Ezra pov)

"well.",Ezra said breathing deeply. I just stayed quiet."at least no one got hurt.",he finished and put his saber away. Then the ghost came.

"where are they?",kannan said holding his saber.

"their gone.",Sabine said. Kannan stood silent a bit.

"lets go back to the ghost.",he said. We both nodded and got inside after kannan did. We were both tired.