Raining some where else

(ezras pov)

I walked inside soaked in water since I started to rain as soon as I reached a city on lothal. Zeb came with the creates we were told to get.

"well we got them kannan.",I said.

"good job. I thought you two wouldn't be able to get it.",he said pretty impressed.

"hey!",I said back. I shook for a bit trying to dry and walked to my room. I looked of to the smooth slippery grey wall. The rain made me feel sad, it always did since the empire toked my parents on a day just like today.

I curled up against the wall on my bed. That exact moment when the empire captured my parents replayed in my mind.

***

"mom, dad what's going on?", I questioned

"no time to explain son, just follow your mother.",he ordered

"but what about you dad? Wont you come with us?", I asked

"ill be their just go!", my dad said.

"open up!",loud banging started.

"run!",my dad. Stormtroopers busted through the door, clanking their armor and shooting at us. My dad grabbed his blaster and started to shoot back.

"dad!",I shouted. Blaster fire filled the room. A stormtrooper came close to me, aiming his plain black and charged blaster at me. Terror filled my body, tears rolled down my eyes dripping on to the floor.

then all of a sudden he dropped.

"go!",father ordered. Everything started to black out.

***

I started to cry for a bit, after having that memory. It startled me since it felt like I was reliving it.

(sabines pov)

as I walked by ezras room I heard the faintest of sounds that was being drowsed out by the drips of the rain. I leaned my ear against his door. I heard the sound but more stronger. I opened the slightest bit and saw Ezra curled up against the wall.

I walked in.

"Ezra? You okay?",I asked. He looked up, crys dripping and soaking his arms."e-Ezra?",I asked again,"everything okay?"

"yeah..just that today reminded me of when my parents got captured by...",he stopped for a bit,"by..the empire..",he said clinching his hand into a fist.

"oh..",I was left speechless. He's been through more then I did. The room was quiet and awkward for a bit."is their something I can do?",I asked. He just shook his head.

"no.",he said.

"are you sure?",I asked.

"yeah. I'm sure.", he said. I walked over and kneeled down kneeled to him and hugged him. He hugged back and started to cry softly over my shoulder."ill be here for you.",I said.

(sorry for not updating in a long time)