Nightmare

(sabines pov)

I got tired. I laid down and fell to sleep. A few hours have past, I believe, and I woke up. I stood up on my bed and stretched my arms. I walked over to Ezra to check on him. Everything is fine. I kneeled down beside him and sat down. Then I heard a noise. I stood up startled. I looked around and back at Ezra. He moved a bit.

"e-Ezra?",I asked.

"s-s-Sabine.",he said weakly. I kneeled down next to him.

"Ezra your out of the comma.",I said.

"y-yeah.",he coughed.

"are you okay?",I asked worried.

"n-no i f-fell we-weak.",he replied,"s-Sabine i-I just w-want y-you to k-know that i-I l-lo-love y-you." His head turned to the right side as if he was dead.

"e-Ezra?",I asked. The monitor played the flat line beep. He was about to die or is dead!"hera! Kannan! Zeb!",I shouted for help as I tried to revive him. No one came. The monitor made the flat line noise fully. Ezra is dead."Ezra! Please!",I shouted,"Ezra..please.." My face started to feel wet. I was crying. I slumped down right beside him. I covered my face. I was depressed.

then I jolted up. I was breathing in deep and shallow. I felt a cold sweat on me. It was all just a nightmare. Yet it felt life like. I stood up and walked over to Ezra. He was still on the small area with a breathing rube on his mouth. I came closer and kissed him on his check. Then as I walked back I saw a small golden colored box. I grabbed it and saw the tag. 'for Sabine from ezra' I wondered what it was.