Him again

(ezras pov)

I walked around the city. After last night I was still left wordless. I walked around a corn or and then I got yanked into the shadows. I was blinded for a sec and then I saw who it was.

"well hello bridger",tom said. He had lighter skin then me, he had grey eyes and scars all around him. He was wearing a blue with grey shirt and shorts. I tried to run but I was strapped down to a wooden chair."word on the street is that you and that malarolian are dating.",he snickered. I just keep quiet. "so since you ruined my chances of dating with the girl I like, he, I'll ruin your chances.",he said as he grabbed a ball glass that made a slushing noise.

"w-what do you mean?",I asked shaking. He just laughed. He opened the bottle and grabbed my mouth. He made me open it and put the liquid in. Once the bottle was. Empty he made me swallow the liquid that tasted like space berries.

"now, he. How do you feel about that girl?", he asked cheering. I twitch once or twice.

"i-I, hate her.",I said. I hated her!

"hahaha! It worked! That old hag did help!",he laughed.

"w-what did I say?",I asked scared.

"that you hated her!",he laughed.

"that's right i do! Ah why can't i stop!",i said.

"it'll only last three hours. Lets see if you last!",he said as he cut the ropes. I was set free. I clinched my hands into a fist. Yet i know the empire would come and arrest me. So i ran back to the ghost. My thought were changing. I started to hate what happen yesterday. I hated the first date. I just straight up hated her. I slapped my self trying to fight the potion back. I arrived and tried to head to the ghost.

"hey Ezra!",Sabine said.

"shut up!",I couldn't resist saying.

"y-you ok?",she asked. I was about to say something but quickly covered my mouth."are you ok Ezra, your acting strange",she said concerned. I could hold any longer.

"shut you and leave me alone for ever!",I screamed out. I covered my mouth and feel to my knees. She hates me now, she hates me now, she hates me now repeated through my mind.

"o-o-ok then......",she said trying not to cry.

"wait sabine!",I said. I was about to say something mean so I covered my mouth. I looked around and saw a sketch pad and a pencil. I grabbed it and wrote as quickly as possible. Before she left to her room. "Sabine come!",I said then closed my mouth. She saw me with a tear crawling down her eye. I handed over the sketch book with the message. She toked it and read it.

"r-really Ezra?",she asked. I nodded. She kneeled down and gave me a huge."I'm sorry that happened to you Ezra.",she said. I hugged her back. I hope these three hours pass by quick.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------so this was requested by addiecoolawsome. Anyways the star wars rebels high school will be up right after this. So stay tune. And no more author notes cause they kinda do ruin it but meh. So no more. Thank you guys!