Pranksters

(ezras pov)

I sat up on my bed and looked at the time. Four in the morning. Perfect pranking time. I stood up as quietly as I could. I walked all the way to sabines room and sneaked in. I crouched all the way next to Sabine.

"hey Sabine.",I said quietly. Nothing."Sabine.",I said again. Still no answer. I shakes shoked her a bit."Sabine.",I said a little loudly. Then she punched me.

"who what where?",she said delusional.

"ow.",I said.

"Ezra?",she asked.

"yeah. Shh do, the others aren't awake.",I said.

"then why you waking me up?",she asked.

"I just wanted to know if you would like to go and prank with me?",I asked.

"hmm. I would but I'm to tired Ezra go back to bed.",she said.

"come on Sabine please.",I pleaded. She looked over to me.

"ok Ezra.",she said smiling. I smiled as well. She stood up and I did to. I walked to zeb and my room and grabbed some stuff. I, then, walked back to Sabine.

"ready?",I asked.

"yeah!",she said. We grabbed some supplies and split up. I walked into kannans room and set up the prank. It is going to be funny.

(sabines pov)

I walked into zebs and ezras room. I made a simple yet funny prank. Then it hit me. Why not prank Ezra? Just a small harmless prank! So o set up the prank and meet up with Ezra.

"zebs prank is done?",he asked.

"yes. You can prank hera.",I said chuckling. He nodded and walked to the cockpit. After a few minutes he came back.

"now we wait till morning.",he said. We hugged and walked back to our rooms. As I entered I heard Ezra scream. No one woke up. That was good. I fell to sleep quickly. This is going to be awesome!