Escape

*escape*

(ezras pov)

I made a huge mistake. Once the crew comes, Darth Vader would kill them! Then I saw kalus walk away smiling with pride. The stormtroopers were left.

"ha you and your rebel scum friends are all but over.",one of them commented.

"not yet bucket head",I said as I stood up and licked him. The other tried firing at me. I doged and grabbed to fallen ones blaster. I fired at the other and saw a direct hit on his plastic armor. I started to run. I ran and ran and ran, I couldn't wait to catch my breath since the empire might find me. My heart pounded, my breathing became deeper and heavier. My feet wobbled. I started to feel light headed. I couldn't run any more. I stopped to catch my breath.

I grabbed something from my pocket. It was a silver hologram. I turned it on and waited till they picked up. After a while they picked up.

"hera, zeb, kannan, Sabine. Don't come to the lothal imperial prison! It was all a trap, I escaped but if you head their Darth Vader would be waiting.",I explained.

"but what about you, if Darth Vader is their he'll be looking all over the place!",kannan said.

"don't worry about me.",I toke a deep breath regaining my self,"I will find a way off. Just don't come."

"but it'll be dangerous!",Sabine pointed out.

"I know, but we can't afford the whole crew getting captured and or killed.",I replied back worried.

"a-are you sure? We could always find a way!",Sabine said.

"I can't manage.",I smirked.

"ok then, if you can't we will go their and help you ok Ezra.",kannan said.

"ok then.",I said.

"may the force be with you.",kannan said.

"may the force be with you to.",I replied. I ended the transmission and went running. It was nice seeing Sabine again. I missed her even more. But for now I just got to find a way back. Some how.