First date

(ezras pov)

we sat their looking at each other. We were eating some food since we will have a mission tomorrow.

"well Sabine, you know we haven't officially had our first date.",I said. She nodded in agreement.

"yeah that's right.",she said. I started to get a bit anxious to say this part.

"w-will you go out on a date with me?",I asked. It toke a minute for her to respond. I must of caught her off guard.

"yes Ezra. Yes.",she said cheerful. I smiled and nodded.

"like you said sixish?",I asked. She nodded in agreement."ok then its a date!",I said. We stood up and hugged each other. We continued eating our food and then proceed to go to our rooms. I sat down happy. I looked at the clock and saw It was four thirty. I had a hour and a half, so I laid on my bed and watched tv. I clicked through all the channels since none got my attention. Then it hit me! What are we going to do on the date?

I thought about it toughly. Then I came up with it. First we will have a picnic then we would gaze up at the bright twinkling stars! I looked at the clock. Five thirty! It came by so fast! Only half an hour. I had to get ready. So I went and packet some food and grabbed a blanket. Now I am ready.

(sabines pov)

it stroke six. I walked out side my room and went outside waiting for Ezra. Then in a few minutes he came out with a bunch of stuff.

"need help their Ezra?",I asked.

"no no I got this.",he said. He walked down carefully not to drop anything. He walked to one spot and set up the area. We sat down on the blanket and ate a bit. It was getting dark.

"should we get back inside?",I asked. He nodded and pointed to the sky. I looked and saw the beautiful shimmering stars. It was gorgeous. I stretched my arms a bit on the cold soft ground. My left managed to go on ezras hand. We looked at each other. My face got a little warm. He started to blush a bit. We started to hold hands and looked at the stars. After a bit we walked back inside the ghost. This was the best date ever.