Morning

(ezras pov)

I woke up yawning and stretching. I felt sore. I tried to remember what I did. Then I remembered the pranks. Hehe.it was a good night.cant wait to see their reactions. I quickly got dressed and ran to sabines room. She was still sleeping. She looked cute. I really didn't want to wake her up but she can't miss this.

"Sabine, Sabine.",I said,"Sabine."

"huh? Ezra?",she asked still sleeping.

"yeah. Wake up. Your gonna miss the pranks.",I reminded her.

"what pranks?",she asked starting to get up.

"remember the ones from last night.",I told her.

"oh those.",she chuckled,"how was the wipe cream?"

"haha.",I fakely laugh."anyways lets go."

"ok let me get dressed.",she said. I nodded and left out the door. I leaned on wall thinking about the faces they'll make. Then a few minutes later Sabine came out fully dressed. We ran to see the first person awake, hera. We hid and saw her.

"time to wake",she yawned,"the others." Three, two, one."agh!",she screeched. Their was wipe cream everywhere the cockpit. We chuckled a bit and went towards kannans room. We look inside and then snap.

"agh!!!!",he screamed in pain. We put a few mouse traps in his room. He.

(Sabine pov)

that was funny. One left. We went to zeb and ezras room. Once he woke up he started to scream. We had spare mouse traps so you know. Ezra and I laughed a whole lot. Once we started to stop we looked into each others eyes. I looked into his dazzling ocean blue eyes. My face got warmer. I saw a flush of pink across his face.

"he. Funny huh?",I said trying to break the silence.

"yeah, funny.",he said looking away.

"well.",I fakely coughed,"breakfast?"

"yeah.",he said. We left to the table and we knew we would be in trouble but it was worth it.