thinking about the future

(Ezras pov)

The night light of the moon shined brightly.

"Hey sabine.", I start.

"Yeah?", she asks.

"How do you think your future is gonna be?", I ask.

"Well I hope my future has you in it.", she says. I smile.

"Yeah I hope mine has you in it aswell.", I tell her.

"Hey you two love birds.", Zeb says chuckling to himself.

"Yeah, what do you want zeb?", Sabine asks.

"What can't a lasat enjoy the cool night?", he asks joking around.

"Fine but find your own place.", I tell him.

"Already found it.", he says as he sits down on his seat.

"Anyways where we?", I whisper to Sabine.

"We were talking about our future.", she replies.

"Oh yeah. Hmm. Were you thinking getting married later on? Like after the empire is gone?", I ask nourvously and awkwardly.

"Hmm, well-",she got interrupted.

"Hey, what are you two talking about!", zeb shouts.

"None of your business zeb!", I shout.

"What's all this ruckus!", Kannan walks out shouting.

"Oh gosh.", I say slowly and quietly. Sabine just chuckled and hugged me.

"We're just put here enjoying the night!", Zeb said.

"Hmm. Very well.", Kannan says as he walks back inside. I let out a sigh of relief. Then in seconds hera  and kannan walk back outside with chairs to sit down.

I let out a deeper sigh of annoyance.

"Aw come on ezra,  it's the whole crew outside enjoying the night like the family.", she tells me smiling.

I let out a sigh and smile aswell.

"I guess your right. This is nice.", I tell her laying down next to her. I move my hand slowly and start to hold hers.

"This is relaxing, don't you think? No empire, no rebels, just the crew hanging out together.", Sabine says.

"Yeah, and the best part is that I'm spending it with you.", I tell he smiling.

"Yeah.", she says back. A few hours pass and everyone starts to pack up to head back. Sabine fell asleep couduling with me.

So I grabbed her and carried her back to her room before I went to my room.