Fireworks

(ezras pov)

after we ate and got talked about why not to prank people i walked to the city. I walked around and saw a flier. I grabbed it and read their was gonna be a firework show. I check the time when its gonna happen and i think of a present for Sabine. I check my pockets and see i have enough to buy her something. I walk inside the shop and buy the item. I, then, left the shop and walked home with the flier in my pocket.

i couldn't wait till the fireworks happened. I was planning it all out in my mind. Then i reached the ghost i got inside and hid the present. I walked to my room and sat down. I didn't see Sabine anywhere. She must be in her room. I sat down and waited till she exited out of her room. Then I heard the metallic screech of the door opining. I walked out side to see Sabine.

"hey Sabine.",I said.

"hey Ezra.",she responded.

"so I was thinking.",I started.

"thinking what?",she asked.

"well would you like to go on a second date?",I asked shyly.

"sure. What time? And where?",she asked.

"meet me outside the ghost at eight.",I said. It was barley one.

"ok then. Well see you their.",she said walking away. I couldn't wait till the date.

(sabines pov)

it stroke eight. I walked outside and waited for Ezra. A few seconds later he arrived.

"you ready?",I asked.

"yes!",I said. He walked me towards the area. He had a blanket again. Once we arrived he placed the blanket down. I sat down and looked around. Their were other people. Doesn't seem to be as romantic as I thought.

"so Sabine...um...",Ezra said trying to break the ice. I just sighed. "wait, its happening.",he said. He also pointed at the direction he wanted me to see. I looked over their with delusion. This wasn't going great. Then a small high pitch noise echoed. I looked up in the sky and saw a beautiful array of colors bursting in the sky, fireworks. I just looked over in awe. Then Ezra poked me.

"ow.",I said.

"oh sorry I just wanted to give you this.",he said handing a small box wrapped in blue paper. I toked it and started to open. It once I reached the box I opened the lid and saw inside was a bracelet. A golden blue thin bracelet. It was made out of chain but it had a flattened piece that had my name on it. "s-so?",he asked.

"i-i-I love it!",I said hugging him. He bugged back. Once we released we look at each others eyes. I saw he had light pink on his cheeks and I believe I had to. We came closer and closer and then we kissed. I felt sparks fly inside. We stopped and looked at each other. We were left wordless. Then I saw the time. He did two and picked up our stuff. We walked home holding hand.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------sorry for this but I just wanna say, thank you all for all your reads, comments, and votes. It means alot to me. Now I got news for you. I will be righting another star wars rebels book. It will be about the ghost crew being in high school. So basically in real life but with star wars stuff! It will have Sabine x Ezra and other stuff. I will make it later today and I will post another chapter with an authors note. Well, sorry for this but just telling you something you might want to know. Thanks for all your support!