Chapter one

Another school. Yeah! I thought sarcastically. This will be my fifth high school in three years. I've never stuck around to have enough friends, but my father says this school is the one. Well the last one. It's been four years since my mother passed away and two years since my big brother ran away. I'm fine though. My mother was sick for many years, so I knew one day it would come. I'm just glad I got to spend the time I had with her.

My brother on the other hand. He's been in trouble most of his life. From stealing, to guns, to even assaulting someone. He's always been in trouble. We tried talking to him but I think the only person who could get through to him was our mom. Growing up they were close. But when he was 12 she got sick. I think he puts the guilt on himself, when truthful it was her heart. All the females in the Seok family have always had bad hearts. Luckily mine was fixed at birth. But my mom wasn't so lucky.

~~~

The car ride was pretty long but at least I have a book to entertain me. I also brought snacks. We are moving from the big city to a small city. Population 3000. We are also moving from our big house to a small apartment. My dad and I move around a lot. Mostly because of his work. And not only that, but he is usually gone most of the time. But we've never moved to a small city before, so I'm scared about my new school.

"We are here." My father said cheerfully. He stopped the car in front of a old white and gray building. He jumped out the car first as I took my time getting out.

"Dad. I wouldn't even let rats stay here. Let alone a growing child." I sarcastically said. This place is disgusting.

"I know. But it's the best we can do. And guess what? We have the first floor all to ourselves! No one stays in the apartment but the landlord. And she's barely there. So that means, party!" He shouted. I know he's just trying to lighten up the mood but it's not working. Everything about today is glomming, even the weather. I looked up to see gray clouds.

"Dad. Do you think it's going to rain?" I asked.

"Probably not. But hey. Do you mind going out and getting something for dinner? The movers will be here in a few minutes and I can't let them in if I'm not here. Here's forty dollars. Find something yummy." He ran inside the building before I could reply back. Great.

I started walking until I saw shopping malls and restaurants. This city is actually bigger than I thought. I might actually like this place. I was so in love with every little thing I didn't realize I walked straight into someone.

"I'm so sorry." I apologized trying to find my balance after bumping into him. I look up to see a extremely handsome guy. Maybe my age. But his eyes. Those beautiful, soft eyes. I swear I could stare at those eyes forever. They were so welcoming and yet seemed so unapproachable.

"Oh...it's okay. Are you lost?" He asked.

"Yes. I'm new and trying to find a good take out restaurant. Know any good places?" I smiled.

"Yeah. Charlie's Chicken Restaurant is over there. Cheap and good." He smiled back.

"Oh really! Thanks." I was starting to sound like my father.

"No problem. I'm going there right now. I'll ring you up." He said. I watched him started walking to the restaurant and followed him behind. Inside the place was a yellow and red "Charlie's Chicken!" sign. For such a gloomy and rainy city this place is sure bright as the sun. I watched as the guy walked behind the counter and grabbed a apron.

"So you were just promoting your restaurant, huh." I asked smirking at him.

"No. This isn't my restaurant, and trust me I wouldn't promote it." He bluntly stated grabbing pieces of chicken and throwing them into a box.

"But you said it was a good place to eat?" I question walking up to the counter and sitting down in a chair.

"The boss here is a ass. All he cares about is money. Money. Money. Money. Money!" He yelled. I didn't know if I should leave by his tone because something seem to tick him off about this guy but then he apologized real quick.

"I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to sound rude, or crazy. I just work 40 hours a week and get less than 100 dollars." He said.

I had to take a deep breath in before going off.

"Quit! If that's the case it's not worth it." I yelled. Now my tone was changing.

"No other places will hiring me."

"Why?" I asked raising a eyebrow.

"I didn't want to answer." He said handing me a box of chicken.

"But I haven't ordered anything yet." I looked at him confused.

"It's on the house. It was nice talking to someone." He said giving me the warmest smile ever.

"Really? Well, I'm Rina." I said smiling back. I waited for what seemed like for for him to finally reply. It was almost like he was thinking if he should reply or not.

"Taehyung." He finally answered.

"Well. Here. Thanks anyways. I hope to see you around again." I handed him two twenties and walked out. Why did he think I was going to let him give me free chicken when he said his boss was a ass?

So far I'm liking this city!

⚪️〰〰〰〰〰〰⚪️

So finally I'm going to write a pure Taehyung fan fic. This will definitely be one of my darkest stories yet. Hopefully.

                                  Anyways,
                          Thanks for reading!

⚪️〰〰〰〰〰〰⚪️