Chapter Fourteen

It's been two days since the cops found out, but don't think we stopped our own investigation. Not even close. I told the others we could meet at this bubble tea cafe after school but I totally forgot me and Taehyung had to clean the classrooms and gym.

"This is so not fair!" I whined to Taehyung throwing my broom down. As much as I love spend time with Taehyung I really don't like attending this school. Knowing the person who killed Minyoona did it here. It makes me sad.

"It's fine. We don't really have that much to do anyways." Taehyung said smiling. I picked up my broom and started cleaning the classroom. I don't want him upset today. He's hasn't smiled since that day.

"I'll go do the gym." I told Taehyung after finishing.

"No way. So Jihoon and his gang can mess with you. I'll go do it. Lock the classroom after I leave." Taehyung walked out the classroom before I could speak back. But I did as he said locking the door. I decided to pull out my phone and started playing music. I danced along as I cleaned the classroom. I grabbed the window cleaner and started cleaning the window.

"Forever! We are young!" I sang along to the smooth beat.

I started rubbing a spot clean until I saw Jihoon and his gang heading towards the gym. I grabbed my phone dialing Taehyung's number. I heard his ringtone as I looked beside me to see phone. I started running out the classroom. In the school hallways I could see out the large window as they were getting closer to the gym. I have to stop them. I quickly started running faster and faster until I opened the school doors running outside. I saw them as I got closer.

What am I going to do?

"Hey!" I yelled out. One of Jihoon's friends heard me, telling Jihoon. He turned around glaring at me. I really hate this guy, but Taehyung is just starting to heal. This bullying has to stop.

"Oh hello again." Jihoon said walking beside me. His smile was pure evil. And his eyes were the darkest black I've ever seen. Just looking at them you could get lost. And never see the light again.

"Ms. Park wants you. She's in her classroom. She said she needs you right now." I lied. Jihoon took one step closer to me as I took one step back.

"Unless she wants me to go to her house I really doubt she wants me when I just saw her drive home." He whispered in my ear. I could even feel his smirk beside me. I took another step back but that was it as my back hit the wall. He took this opportunity to take a step closer to me. I looked down at the ground afraid to look into his eyes.

"Why are you lying to me?" He said. I didn't answer.

"I said why are you lying to me!" Jihoon yelled as he grabbed me by chin forcing me to look up at him. I didn't breath nor blink a eye.

"I-I- stop bullying Taehyung. It doesn't make sense. Yona told me you two use to be friends. What happened?" I was really surprised of myself for finally speaking. But I was soon regretting it as I heard his evil laugh.

"You think I'm the bad guy. That's so funny. Did you new friend tell you what really happened between us?" Jihoon snapped. Before I could even answer he was already telling me.

"He stole my girlfriend. When Minyoona first came to this school I was dating her. Taehyung new about it but ignored the fact she was the girlfriend of his closest friend. Now if someone did that to you, would you let them just go around smiling!" His voice was sharp like a knife sending chills down my spine. I pulled my hands up to my chest as I saw him getting angry. I should have never spoken.

"Now who's the one lying. Minyoona broke up with you after you hit her. I didn't steal something of yours if it wasn't even yours to begin with." I looked behind Jihoon to see Taehyung.

"You knew I didn't mean to hit her. But no you thought it was the perfect time to steal her away!" Jihoon yelled.

"I'm not going to reply to that comment. Rina come on." Taehyung held out his hand. I ran over to him grabbing his hand. Holding his his hand seems so simple, yet I feel safe. My heart is saying to never pull away.

"Think what you want. But know I'll make sure you never smile again Taehyung." Those were the last words I heard from Jihoon as Taehyung and I walked back into the school. He grabbed my bag and his. We walked back outside to his bike. He never once spoke a word and I was to afraid too.

⚪️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚪️
Okay I published this chapter.
Hopefully this one was okay.

Thanks for reading!

⚪️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚪️