Chapter Nineteen

Rina's POV

Black. It's the only thing I can see. The blackest of black. I feel like I'm twenty feet in the ground. But I'm not, it's just someone covering my eyes. Somehow during all this I have a bag over my head, my breathing is heavy because of it. My heart is beating through my chest and I have a sick feeling in my stomach. I hear mumbles but the number one thing I hear is thunder and cracks of lightning. I'm scared. Terrified of what's to come. That I'm going to meet the same faith as Minyoona. That it's going to be one more person taken away from Taehyung. That he'll be alone. That someone will try and blame it on him. I don't want that. I know he doesn't either.

I'm going to die if I don't do anything. I'm going to leave my father all alone. Leave Taehyung all alone. And I don't want to die. Not yet!

"Just drop her over there." I heard Jihoon say. I was thrown down into a corner. I reached up and pulled the bag off my head. Standing in front of me was only Jihoon. Everyone else that was with him was now gone.

"Rina." Jihoon said sinisterly. I started crawling to the other side of the room but he caught my leg dragging me back towards him. I screamed but knew it was usually. So all I had left was to try and fight him back. But in his hand he had a rope.

I started to try and push him off of me but he was much stronger. I felt my oxygen disappear as I looked down to see the rope around my neck. He stood up holding on to the rope. He pulled on it like it was a leash. I tried getting off around my neck but every time he would pull harder, and every time it felt like everything in my body was giving up on me. On the fifth pull my inter body went weak. He started dragging me around like a lifeless dog. He's going to kill me. What am I saying, I already feel dead. My chest feels tight and my neck is burning. I have a rope around my neck as I'm being pulled down the hallway. I'm going to die.

"I've decided that I'm going to watch you struggle for air. Minyoona was already dead when I hung her so I lost the fun with that one. Maybe you'll be funner." Jihoon said tugging on the rope. I tried speaking but soon realized it was completely useless. Another bolt of lightning turned the lights off and Jihoon stopped walking. With the lights off it made the hallways almost completely dark. I looked up to see the scary figure in front of me as another bolt of lightning struck. I knew it was Jihoon that day in the cafe but seeing this dark figure was even more terrifying.

Jihoon pulled on the rope until we stopped at the stairs. One of his guys picked me up and started walking me up the stairs. I was to weak to even try and fight back. I've already lost all the breath inside of me.  I feel like my head is going to explode, it hurts so much.

"Oh my god. I see our little Taehyung. We should call him up." Jihoon said sinisterly. I looked up to see we were on the third floor next to the windows. Outside the window under the gym doors stood Taehyung. He looked concerned and worried. A few drops of rain was already on his shirt, but his hair was already soaked. Odd.

"To watch at least one of his girlfriend's die in front of him. It'll be a treat." Jihoon said opening the window. Another bolt of lightning lit up the sky.

Taehyung's POV

I looked down at my phone once again. She should be out already. I thought. I felt a rain drop and looked up to the sky. It's going to storm again. I started running towards the old storage room to find the security guard. But once I opened the doors he was no where to be seen. 

My second thought was to head towards the gym. I know we usually have to clean it, but once again it was empty. Now I was concerned. I walked back outside and looked around. I heard thunder and then saw a bolt of lightning. I started looking at every window to every classroom. But from where I was standing they all looked empty. She was walking down the long hallways because I could see her through window. Where is she?

"Hey Taehyung!" I heard someone shoutout my name. I started looking around until I saw someone standing on the third floor. It was Jihoon. He opened a window sticking his head out.

"I'll give you a chance to save her! But you have five minutes to find her!" Jihoon yelled. Standing beside him was one of his friends, but in his arms were Rina.

Rina.

Rina?

Rina!

I don't care if after this I go to heaven or hell. I'm going to kill him.