Chapter Tweleve

The next day at school was pretty normal. But after school we all went to my apartment. Joonsuh said he found something about Minyoona.

"Yes. Two please." Yona said through the phone. I told her to order pizza as we all could sleep over. Taehyung sat in my desk chair while I sat on my bed next to Yona. Joonsuh sat on the floor holding his laptop.

"So what have you found?" Taehyung asked.

"So I asked a friend of mine-" Joonsuh was cut off by Yona.

"By friend he means thugs that work for his father." Yona said. Joonsuh just rolled his eyes and started speaking again.

"Like I was saying. A person close to my family hacked into Minyona's laptop. In there she kept a dairy. I felt horrible reading the diary of a dead girl but I thought I could find some clues." We sat there waiting for him to go on.

"And!" I finally yelled.

"I found nothing." He mumbled. Yona grabbed one of my pillows hitting him a couple of times.

"Did she have anything else on her laptop?" I asked.

"Just some poems and someone would send her pomes and weird stories. The name was listen under Byeon." Joonsuh said through the hitting. I grabbed Yona's arm.

"Show me." I said sitting beside him. There before my eyes was the same creepy story I saw in the book.

She could see the world
But it couldn't see her
Even though the view was long
She didn't think she had much time
For the grim reaper had chose her

It's the same. I looked down to see who it was sent from. Byeon.

"She was sent emails from her killer. The name Byeon belongs to an Jun Myeon Byeon. Over a hundred years ago he killed a girl hanging her body up. It's the same as Minyoona. He was telling her how he was going to kill her and she didn't even know." My emotions were getting the best of me as I felt tears roll down my face.

I stopped crying when another email was read as unread. I clicked on the email to read only two words.

You're next.

I froze holding the laptop until Taehyung touched my shoulder. I looked up to him. I could barely see him through my teary eyes. We've gone to deep. What are we doing? We are just high school kids. We can't solve a murder that happened two years ago. Now we got so deep that he knows. He knows we've hacked into the laptop. He knows I'm still looking for him. I know what I told Yona and Joonsuh that day about setting a trap. But I'm so scared. Somehow or another Minyoona is sending me messages from the dead. I think she's trying to make us stop, then to find her killer. That night I saw her in the kitchen she looked so sad. Not angry. She just looked hurt. Emotionally hurt.

"What does it say?" Taehyung calmly asked. I shut the laptop trying to smile.

"It was just spam." I lied. I'm scared what Taehyung might do or say if I tell him.

"Joonsuh ask on of your men to find every person in this city with the last name Byeon. Especially people within our school." I told him. I was about to say something else when the door bell ringed. I grabbed the money out the jar onto of the fridge.

"One regular cheese pizza and one pepperoni pizza." The boy said. I could barely hear him as he mumbled. I handed him the money grabbing the pizzas.

"Have a wonderful night miss." The pizza boy said. I just ignored his creepy tone and walked back inside. I made sure to lock the doors. Once I got back into our apartment Taehyung was standing there waiting for me.

"Everything okay?" He asked looking down on me. I just smiled telling him everything was fine. Yona grabbed the sodas out the fridge while I grabbed the plates. Joonsuh started eating before he even got his plate. After everyone ate we decided to just watch some tv. I though was still cleaning the kitchen up.

"Pigs. I ate one piece and the boys ate almost a whole box." I said under my breath. I placed the left over pizzas in the fridge. I was in the middle of grabbing the soda cans when Yona walked over to me yawning.

"The guys are already snoring. Where can I sleep at?" Yona asked.

"You can sleep in my bed. It's the last door on the right." I said pointing up the stairs. She said thanks slowly walking upstairs. As I threw away the cans I saw it was passed midnight.

"I guess I need to sleep as well." I said yawning a bit. I walked over to Taehyung and Joonsuh they were laying beside each other.

"You guys look so sweet." I said wrapping a blanket around them. I reached over grabbing the remote. As I turned off the tv I heard Taehyung mumble in his sleep. I'm sorry. I stood there shock for a second. He still blames himself. I thought.

"That's weird." A voice said. I turned around to see three men standing in my doorway. By body froze as I saw the men wearing nothing but black.

"Why isn't she asleep too?" One of the men asked the other.

Oh no.

⚪️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚪️
Oh no! Damn Rina your friends were just drugged and three men are standing in your apartment and all you can say is oh no! 😂😂

So I decided to leave off with a cliffhanger. (I know I'm bad 😎) but I usually never do that and thought it would be funny to do it once.

Don't hate the author.

Anyways, thanks for reading! I hope it was good.

⚪️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚪️