Chapter Eighteen

⚪️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚪️
Please excuse if anything makes you uncomfortable in this story!
⚪️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚪️
I quickly grabbed the papers placing them back into the box. I kicked the box to the side standing up straight. He just stared at me confused. Breath Rina. Breath. Don't let him see you in fear.

All those signs Minyoona was giving me, yet I didn't want to believe any of it. The fact I've talked with him, stood next to him. It just sends chills down my spine. Not to mention I was receiving clues from a dead girl. A dead girl who's boyfriend I fell for. She was trying to help me but I just ignored all signs.

"Are you coming out of there or what?" He bluntly said. I slowly starting taking little steps out the door until I got close to him. Walking past him I took large steps.

"What are you doing here?" I calmly asked trying to keep my voice steady. I swore he could see through it from his smirking.

"I knew you were here, duh." He makes it sound so casually.

"I'm sorry but I've got to go. My dad is waiting for me. He's coming home today." I couldn't think of a faster lie. I started walking away when he grabbed my wrist. No. No.

"J-Jihoon please let go of my hand it-it hurts." I said trying to pull away. He pulled me closer to wear I fell into his chest.

"You know how I know you are lying. Because I've been watching you. You and your friends, family, everyone. And by the look on your face I know you know what I did." His voice was sinful as he spoke. I quickly pulled away and started running when another person walked in front of me. Then another. Before I knew it three guys and Jihoon were standing in the hallway with me. Jihoon walked up behind me grabbing my arm. He pulled me into the movie room. In this room it's usually used for watching movies.

"Sit down." Jihoon demand. He stood behind me holding onto my shoulders. I obey as I was hoping the security guard usually comes around this time to check on me and Taehyung. I watched one of his friends put in a movie. Before he pressed play I heard a rumble of thunder.

"Watch this." Jihoon whispered in my ear. His touch is making me sick. But once the movie started I felt really sick. On the screen was the beautiful girl know as Minyoona.

"Is it on? Okay. I'm Minyoona. I'm here with my close friend Jihoon. We are going to shot a horror movie called She Was Left in Blood. I play the main character named Yuri. In this scene she's about try and kill her killer. The same killer who killed her brother last winter. This is where Jihoon comes into part playing my killer. Who can see this face as a killer?" Minyoona pinched Jihoon's cheek.

The camera clicked off and a second later she popped back on. This time the smiling, bright, beautiful Minyoona I just saw was terrified. And I knew it wasn't acting. Down her right arm she had a big slash as she turned around. Her makeup was running down her face and her body was completely shaking. The person holding the camera followed her every move secretly. Either behind a desk or in the classroom. He was always one step behind her. But he wasn't the person she was running from. It was Jihoon who walked up with a large knife. His evil grin made The Joker look like Barbie.

"What the hell is wrong with you!" Minyoona screamed in a hoarse voice. Sweat was rolling down her entire body. Her beautiful hair I just saw was flat and wet, mostly from the sweat. I closed my eyes as I watch Jihoon run towards her.

"Watch." He snapped. I felt something cold against my neck. I knew it was a knife and slowly opened my eyes again. On the screen was the one thing I didn't want to see. Jihoon had Minyoona pressed down to the ground. She was barely breathing as he did what he did. I started crying as I saw Minyona's lifeless body shedding tears down her face. But she quickly woke up after he started strangling her.

"I love this part." Jihoon said. Her eyes went black as she stopped struggling. I just watched Minyoona...I don't even know what to say. Everything inside of me was saying I have to get far away. And fast.

The screen went to another part and then Minyoona flashed back on. Her lifeless body was hanging off the school building. I noticed I was breathing hard as the movie came to a stop. Please someone come.

"I probably bet you are wondering why. Why kill the beautiful Minyoona? Why!" Jihoon snapped. He whipped his mouth before continue.

"Because she was a rotten bitch. It took everything in me to get her to film this movie with me. She never told Taehyung because she didn't want him to know that she was still hooking up with me behind his back! You can feel sorry all you want for the dead! But don't think she was some angel! One night we went to a party and we got a little drunk. She thought it would be funny to key my car. Every time I tried to stop her she would hit me. So finally I hit her back. Immediately I told her I was sorry and was just trying to get her to stop but no she broke up with me. Telling Taehyung I abused her. Even when I told Taehyung he never believed me. No here I was this bad guy that everyone hated. All because of that bitch!" He screamed making me flinch in the chair. I'm not going to believe a word he's saying, but I did see a tear escape his eye.

"If that's the truth then why not just forget about her. Move on. You didn't have to kill her." I was surprised by my fearless words. Though he didn't as he just started laughing.

"Because I wanted to take away her last breath." He simply said leaning down to me. He walked back towards the door opening it. Another rubble of thunder was heard as he spoke.

"And I'll do the same to you." He said. He walked out the room leaving me and the three other guys. One pulled me up by my arm and started pulling me out the room. As soon as we got out the room I kicked him in the leg running passed him. I could hear Jihoon screaming my name as I ran down the hallway. I ran down the stairs and into the second floor. Running passed the long large windows outside waiting by the gate stood Taehyung.

"Taehyung!" I screamed as loud as I could. It was useless as I saw him just looking around. In that second a pair of arms wrapped around me pulling me back. And like that poem those words came to me.

She could see the world
But it couldn't see her
Even though the view was long
She didn't think she had much time
For the grim reaper had chose her

I could see Taehyung, but he couldn't see me. I knew my little time on earth was coming to a end. History was going to repeat its self for the third time.

⚪️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚪️
Hello....are you still there...I didn't make anyone uncomfortable or weirded out, right. And this didn't sound off either, right.
Hopefully it's okay. And I wanted to publish this creepy chapter on Friday the 13. Some people might not know what I'm talking about, but I grew up watching horror movies so it's like this day is somewhat a holiday for horror movie fans like myself. Sorry for going on and on.

                                                        Anyways,
                                               Thank you for reading!

⚪️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚪️