Chapter Twenty

Rina POV

"You are a piece of shit. Because you couldn't get the girl you killed her, and now trying to kill the girl your ex friend is dating. You are mental." I spit with the little breathing I'm getting.

"It's all because-" Jihoon started saying, he seemed like the last part I said triggered something in him.

"MENTAL! YOU ARE INSANE!" I screamed at him. We both heard a voice and he grabbed the rope around my neck pulling it. The person holding me carried me as we all walked into a classroom. The classroom looked destroyed and abandoned. It even smelled a little weird. But it looked somewhat familiar.

"If you are wondering. This is the room I killed Minyoona in. Where I raped, and plunged my knife into of her. Watching her last breath being taken away." Jihoon replied grabbing a strand of my hair. Looking down in the left corner I noticed that it was the same floor and room I saw Minyoona in. I want to get out this room!

"Rina!" I could barely hear Taehyung's voice. It was like a fading memory. I tried yelling but Jihoon pulled the rope making my breath disappear again. The person holding me sat me down on the floor as he walked to the window. I don't think Taehyung can take on four guys, but either way. He can help.

"He's on our floor now." Jihoon's friend said standing beside the window. A few minutes later I heard my name being called again. This time it was near. So close my heart skipped a beat. But once I heard the door open my heart skipped mutable beats.

"Rina." I heard a soft yet deep voice, knowing it's Taehyung I tried speaking with everything inside of me. All I got out was Tae before being pulled once again by Jihoon. The door completely open revealing a scary Taehyung. His eyes looked completely dark as wet strands of his hair hung in front of his face. His body looked tensed and like he was about to rip of someone's head.

"Congratulations, you found her...seven minutes later." Jihoon said smirking.

"Why?" Even Taehyung's voice didn't sound right.

"Because you stole Minyoona from me!" Jihoon screamed.

"No. Why am I still letting you breath?" Taehyung calmly said. He turned his head to his right making it crack. In a spilt second Taehyung was charging at Jihoon. Jihoon let go of the rope as Taehyung slammed him against the wall. I quickly took off the rope around my neck standing up. Taehyung kept punching Jihoon until Jihoon's guys started pulling Taehyung off Jihoon.

I got a glimpse of Taehyung's eyes before he started hitting the other guys. It was pure terror. I pulled out my phone calling the police.

"Yes? Please come quick!" I quickly hung up watching as Taehyung completely knocked out all three guys. Well, I'm hoping knocked out. They are completely still which scares me.

"Taehyung the police are com-" I was cut off by a serious pain. I looked down to the ground seeing blood drops.

"Rina." Taehyung mumbled.

"Rina!" Taehyung screamed.

I slightly turned around to see a smiling Jihoon. I felt more pain and saw what happened. In Jihoon's hand was a knife, similar to the one I saw Jihoon stab Minyoona with.

"I-I-Taehyung." I fell to the ground blacking out. I took in what I guessed to be my last breath.

Taehyung's POV

"I-I-Taehyung." Rina mumbled before falling to the ground. Jihoon started laughing hysterically as he dropped the knife. Before I knew it I was hitting him again. I threw him against the wall smashing his head against the wall. After the tenth hit I stopped when I saw a Rina's blood. I stopped hitting him as he fell to the ground. I walked over to Rina.

"No...d-don't leave me." I said through the tears. Please smile again like you always do. Please laughing around me. Look me in the eyes when no one else wanted to. Talk to me. Stay with me.

"Rina. Please don't leave me." I cried out. I heard people shouting but ignored it as I held onto her body.

"Step away from her!" I looked up to see two police officers standing in the door way. They both held out their guns.

"Stand up and raise your hands up high!" One of them yelled.

"Please save her!" I cried out.

"Stand up!" They screamed.

"Please help her! I can't live without her!" I screamed back. Someone grabbed me from behind pushing me against the wall. He started talking but I just paid attention to a female officer sitting beside Rina. She grabbed Rina's wrist checking for pulse.

"Please save her!" I screamed at the female officer. She looked up at me with tears in her eyes.

I felt handcuffs being placed on me and I was soon being dragged out the school. We walked outside the school building and I was sat in the back of a police car. I watched ambulance carrying Rina out on a stretcher. She wasn't moving as they carried her inside the ambulance. They quickly drove off.

There she goes. Either alive or dead, she's not by my side. Once again the whole city thinks I'm a killer. A monster. That I killed or tried to kill my second girlfriend. I could tell by those police officers expressions. They think I'm Jihoon. When really the real killer is Jihoon.

But like Rina said, I'm a ease one to be blamed, why because I'm unbalanced.

⚪️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚪️

So hopefully these two chapters were okay. It was completely storming last night so I couldn't write them. And because it stormed all night I'm really sleepy. So I'm probably going to sleep.

Anyways,
Thanks for reading!

Also, if you have a chance. I'm writing a story with kpopbtssvt 
It's going to be a story about BTS and a zombie apocalypse. She really wants to write a story, so I may not be the greatest writer but I'm helping her.

So I you have a small chance can you check out her story Poison. We'll update a chapter every Sunday.

 We'll update a chapter every Sunday

⚪️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚪️