Chapter Twenty-Five

"WATCH OUT FOR THE CAR!" I screamed at Yona. She swung the car going down another street and then turning down another street. Yona told me to crawl into the back and get a pair of her extra clothes she brought. I knew if I ran into the police station with a hospital gown on I might get caught. But I couldn't even get the shirt over my head when I heard a car horn making me jump. Yona is a horrible, horrible, I repeat horrible drive. Especially in a time in need.

After I got dressed I found a pair of sneakers Yona had thrown in the back of her car. For a person who keeps everything in place sure has a dirty car. As Yona drove I watched as two water bottles rolled around on the floor,p and a lipstick fly past my face.

"Yona!" I screamed closing my eyes. Once I heard the trucks horn I knew we were safe, thankfully.

"It's right over there!" I pointed to the police station across the street from us. Yona drove through a red light, which probably wasn't the best idea to do in front of a police station, but we are talking about Yona here. She pulled her car in front of the station and before it could stop we were both out running towards the doors.

"Girls!" A officer said.

"You need to put out a warning for Jihoon!" I shouted at him. He looked at me dumfounded. Then another officer walked over to us with a concern expression on his face.

"What do you mean we need to put a warning out for Jihoon?" He asked.

"The person who murder Minyoona wasn't Taehyung it was Jihoon. He was obsessed with her! He killed her and then tried to kill me. It wasn't Taehyung! I watched the whole thing! The sick shit has a actually recording of Minyoona dying! You need to get him now!" I screamed. One officer ran up towards us with a piece of paper in his hands. The officer who was listening to me took the sheet of paper from his hands.

"Jihoon is already in Canada. And you are supposed to be in the hospital." He's not believing me. He's not listening!

"Miss why don't you come with me. I'll take you back to the hospital." He started grabbing my arm when a phone started to ring. Then I'm a flash every phone started to ring. The officer who held my arm let me go to answer a phone.

"Yeah, this is him. WHAT!?" He screamed. I watched as others listen on the other line of the phone. Some dropped their phones and others let out a scream.

"What happened?" Yona asked the officer.

"A recording of Minyoona's death was just played all throughout the high school. Get every unit at the high school! Jessica please call Canadian police and tell them their is a wanted man in their country! Let's go!" He screamed.

Every officer started running out the door towards their cars. Leaving the whole police building empty. The only people here was me and Yona. How did the copy get out at the school? I thought Jihoon was the only one who had it?

"If there was a person who killed Minyoona, who filmed it?" Yona asked. She's right. Someone had to be the camera man! Someone had to sit there and watch Minyoona be killed, but who.

"Maybe it was one of his friends." I said walking towards the door.

"Maybe it was one of her's." Yona said. I turned around to see a paper weight in her hand. Before I could blink she hit me with it.

Yona?

⚪️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚪️
I'm actually disappointed in this story because I feel like I could have wrote this better but I'm not going to harp on it since I know people actually do like it.

                              Anyways,
                        Thanks for reading!

                              Anyways,                        Thanks for reading!

⚪️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚪️