Chapter 1~ What he really felt that night.

"Come on, Katelyn is taking pictures, let's hold each other." Garroth purred. Laurence blushed a bright red, like the blood that was pouring from Katelyn's nose as she snapped over five hundred pictures. "Screw That!" Were the only words that could escape Laurence's mouth as he pushed Garroth away and ran out of the Haunted house. Garroth chased after him as did Katelyn with her phone.
Laurence ran through the pathway of the Carnival, dodging strangers as he did. He got the the food court and hid under an empty table, hoping that his pursuers wouldn't find him. He sat there for a few minutes listening to see if he could tell of anyone was sneaking up on him. But all Laurence heard were silly conversations, One Marriage Proposal, and the occasional cry from a baby.
All of the sudden someone put their arms around his waist and dragged him from under the table. Laurence realized that it was Garroth almost instantly. "Nice hiding place." He teased. Laurence blushed, the flash from Katelyn's phone camera illuminated both of them. Garroth pinned him to one of the food trucks. He was only inches away from Laurence's face.
Garroth kissed him suddenly and Laurence felt something spark inside of him. Could he be actually falling for the man he considered to be his brother? The court got dead quiet and Laurence felt everyone staring at him and Katelyn fainted. Garroth pulled away and Katelyn suddenly jumped up. "HOLY CRAP I GOT THE PICTURES! APHMAAAAAAUUU!" She screeched, running away. Garroth laughed and Laurence was standing there bright red. "I think we just made Katelyn's day. I'll see ya back at the apartment." Garroth said, walking away. Laurence stood there in shock. How could he not feel the same? Did Garroth even like him Or was it all a show and a joke for the others? Laurence trudged to the exit and hailed a Taxi.
After he got home to the apartment he walked past Garroth who was sitting in the living room, and walked to his room, closing and locking the door. He collapsed onto his bed, a million questions ran through his head. Laurence definitely had some feelings for Garroth but he knew that Garroth was full blown in love with Aphmau. Laurence sighed and covered his face with his hands.
He had no idea why he felt this way but ever since what he did in that Haunted House, he couldn't stop thinking about it. Laurence then drifted off to sleep with those questions still burning in his mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Boom! First Chapter, DONE!
I am so happy that some of you guys want me to write this!
:)
Peace Out!
(P.s. I know it's a crappy first chapter but iz tried.)