Chapter 21~ Netflix & Chill. ((Part One))

((Mmm, Time for some lemon... *Pulls out jar of lemonade* That'll be five dollars..))

((Oh would you look at that I change the cover for the fifth time.. =_="))

~~~

Laurence looked over at Garroth and smirked. "Why don't we break Dante's rule." He suggested. Garroth blushed and looked over at Laurence.

"R-Really?" He asked. "Yeah, but this time.." Laurence wrapped an arm around Garroth and pulled him closer. "..I wanna take over."

Garroth turned a bright shade of pink. "Mm, O-Okay.." He stuttered. Laurence kissed Garroth passionately and pushed him down on the couch.

Garroth wrapped his arms around Laurence's next and kissed back.

Laurence suddenly picked Garroth up, running to his room (which they now shared). When he got there he pinned Garroth to the bed, kissing him before attacking his neck with small bites and kisses.

Garroth let out a small mewl and gripped onto Laurence's arms. He smirked and bit down on Garroth's neck a little harder, making him moan out. That's when Laurence knew he found the sweet spot.

He continued to bite and lick at that spot. "A-Ahh~ Please~" Garroth moaned, eager for more.

Laurence pulled away and smirked. "Aw, does someone want more?~" He asked. "Yes!" Garroth exclaimed, his words mixed with a soft moan.

Laurence pulled off Garroth's shirt in one swift movement, he planted soft kisses down his chest and abs.

He finally got down enough and pulled down Garroth's pants, leaving him in only his boxers. Garroth blushed and looked up at Laurence as he removed his own shirt and pants.

Laurence rubbed Garroth's forming erection through his boxers. "Ah~ Laurence~" He breathed out.

Laurence stopped and sat back, pulling both his and Garroth's boxers off. Garroth blushed when he saw Laurence's erection spring out.

He crawled over to Laurence and leaned down to his member, looking up at him for permission.

Laurence nodded, a smirk painted on his face as Garroth licked the tip before sucking on it.

Laurence let out a breathy moan as he ran his fingers through Garroth's blonde locks. Garroth pulled the tip out of his mouth and started to lick the underside of his dick, teasing in a sort of way.

"Fu-Fuck.. Garroth.." Laurence hissed, squeezing his eyes closed.

Garroth pressed his lips against the tip, humming while smirking. Laurence groaned as Garroth took his pointer finger and thumb, wrapping it around the base of Laurence's member before slowly moving them up and down.

Laurence threw his head back and moaned loudly,  his member throbbing at this point. Garroth giggled and wrapped the rest of his hand around Laurence's dick before putting the tip back in his mouth.

"God damnit Garroth~" Laurence moaned. Garroth slipped the next half of Laurence's member in his mouth and started to suck on it.

Laurence gasped slightly and leaned over to the bedside drawer, pulling it open and taking out a small bottle.

Garroth didn't even notice when Laurence popped open the cap and poured some of the clear substance in his hand.

He coated his fingers in it and trailed his hand down to Garroth's entrance. He used one finger to make circular motion around Garroth's hole. Garroth looked up at Laurence and kept sucking as he pushed a finger into Garroth's hole.

Garroth took a sharp breath through his nose and took in more of Laurence's dick in his mouth. Laurance slipping in another finger and started to move them, curling them.

Garroth let out a gurgled moan as he felt Laurence's fingers move inside of him, stretching his unused hole out.

He suddenly lurched forward as Laurence finally found that certain pleasurable part inside of him. Garroth lifted his head up, letting Laurence's dick out of his mouth with a satisfying pop noise.

Laurence raised as Eyebrow and looked down at his blonde boyfriend. "Hmm?" He hummed. "I-I need you in me.. now.." Garroth breathed out.

~~~
((LOLOLOLOLOLOL.. I'm a horrible person I know. Muahah haha.. ha.. ha.. heh..))