Chapter 9~ A Christmas Gift. (PT 2.) (LEMONZ.)

Both Laurence and Garroth were both in their boxers now, still deep in the kiss. Laurence had his arms wrapped around Garroth's neck. Garroth pulled down his boxers and dos the same to Laurence and lined himself up with his entrance. He pulled away from the kiss for a few moments. "You sure you wanna do this?" He asked. "Yes." Laurence said.
Garroth thrusted inside of him and started to move slowly. Laurence moaned loudly in both pain and pleasure and Garroth stopped moving. "Do you want me to stop." He asked.
"N-no.." Laurence said with a bright red blush painted on his face. Garroth started to move again, he started to kiss Laurence's neck. Laurence threw his head to the side, moaning loudly as Garroth started to hit that certain spot.
"G-Garroth!" He moaned in pleasure as he felt his insides tighten up. Garroth grunted as he thrusted harder once more. They both moaned each other's name as they both cummed at the same time. Garroth pulled out and laid next to him, putting his arms around Laurence and pulling the blanket over them. "Merry Christmas." Laurence said. "Merry Christmas, I love you." Garroth said. "I love you too." Laurence said as they both snuggled up together and fell asleep.
The next morning Laurence woke up, alone, he panicked for a moment before hearing the sound of the shower running. He sighed and slowly fell back asleep, forgetting that it was Christmas Morning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A really short chapter, sorry if it was terrible I wasn't able to listen to music while writing this... Avenged Sevenfold makes me write better.. .-.

P.s. I WOULD douse myself with holy water but to be honest demons really can't be around holy water XP
Byee!