Chapter 7~ A Christmas Kiss.

"Oh my God this is priceless." Laurence opened his eyes to see Dante with his phone out. "Dante! What are you doing?" Laurence whispered, careful not to wake Garroth who was still sleeping on him. "Definitely not taking pictures to send to all of the girls." Dante said. "Don't you dare." Laurence said. Dante laughed. "Ha! Blackmail!" Dante exclaimed. "What? Dude, delete that right now, we don't want anyone to know about it." Laurence said. "I won't show it to anyone... For now.. Or I may, this is just revenge for making me drink mustard." Dante said, running upstairs. "Dante!" Laurence yelled.
Garroth sat up quickly which made Laurence jump. "What happened why is there yelling! Who died!" He yelled. "No one, geez, calm down." Laurence said. "Oh.." Garroth yawned. "Well in that case, what time is it?" He asked. Laurence looked at his watch. "About fifteen minutes past midnight." Laurence said. "Oh, well, we should probably get to bed then..." Garroth said. "Yeah..." Laurence muttered, not really wanting to be apart from Garroth right now. Garroth scooted closer to Laurence. "Hey, are you ok?" He asked. "Yeah." Laurence said. Garroth looked at him, confused. "You sure." He asked. "Yeah.. Just gonna kill Dante." Laurence muttered the last part. "Wha..?" Garroth asked. "Nothing." Laurence said quickly. Garroth smiled and kissed him on the cheek. Laurence blushed and pulled Garroth closer without thinking. Once again they fell asleep together.
*Time Skip Brought to you by CRAPPY WRITING.*

Laurence woke up to sunlight hitting him in the face, he got up, careful not to wake Garroth as he went to go fix breakfast.
After a couple of hours all three of them went to Aphmau's house for the Christmas party.
Laurence knocked on the door and Kawaii~Chan answered it. "Oh! Garroth~Kun! Laurence~Kun! Kawaii~Chan is happy you two have arrived. Uh.. Where is Dante~Kun?" She asked. "He'll be here later, he said that he had somethings to do." Garroth said.
Laurence thought for a few moments, after he and Garroth had started a relationship, they wanted to keep it a secret for a while but Dante now knew. "I hope he doesn't do anytime stupid with that information." Laurence though. "Well! Come on in and enjoy the party! Not many people are here but they will be soon!" Kawaii~Chan said as she skipped inside. Laurence and Garroth smiled at each other and walked inside. They both paused when they saw a guy dressed as a pirate dancing on the table. "Why...?" Garroth asked. They both walked over to see what was happening. "MCCLOUD GET DOWN FROM THERE RIGHT NOW!" Some blue guy said. (I don't know how to write for a pirate so just bear with me here...) "Yargh! I haven't had this much fun in a long time!" The pirate man yelled. "And this is why we can't go out into public..." The blue man said. Laurence laughed and Garroth stood there staring at them and the two men kept yelling at each other back and forth. "Guys! You made it! Wait..." Aphmau ran up to them and started to say but then she gasped. "What..?" Laurence asked. "Look above you.." She squealed.
Garroth and Laurence looked up to see that they both were underneath the Mistletoe.
"You two gotta kiss now! Geez! The party just started and we already got this happening!" Aphmau said, jumping up and down. "Well?" Garroth asked. Laurence leaned in and kissed Garroth on the lips. Garroth kissed back and they both seemed to get lost in time for a little bit. They finally pulled away when they needed to breathe. Laurence had a big smile plastered on his face. Tonight started off to be a great one.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Holy everything this was a terrible chapter... I got writers block half way through and I feel like I totally failed..