Chapter 3~ The Failed 'Fake' Date.

Katelyn practically dragged Garroth and Laurence behind her. "So, what do guys do?" Katelyn asked even though she already knew the answer. "Mostly play video games and insult each other." Laurence said. "Ok... Note taken, one more thing, can you please show me what it's like to date a guy, like can you show me with you two roleplaying?" Katelyn asked. "Why us!?" Laurence exclaimed, turning bright red. "Because I would never date any of you and the thought of even being on a fake one, it makes me want to vomit." Katelyn said. "Enough Talking!" She exclaimed, dragging them again. When they reached the food court Aphmau ran up. "Garroth! Laurence! Katelyn told me all of how you're going to help her so I'm here to... Do stuff.." Aphmau said, Katelyn glared at her. "Hey! Would ya look at that! A famous person... Bye!" Aphmau said, hurrying away. "A famous person, here?" Garroth asked. "Forget about the famous person, follow me and we can get this.. 'Roleplay' started!" Katelyn exclaimed, she sat them both down at a table. "Wait, we never agreed-" Laurence started to say. "Thanks for helping me guys, I'll be over there, observing." Katelyn said quickly before walking away. "I have a bad feeling about this..." Laurence thought to himself as he looked at Garroth. "So... What exactly are we supposed to be doing?" Garroth asked. "Pretend that you two are on a date!" Katelyn yelled from the other side of the court. Laurence looked at her and saw that she was talking to Dante. "I can't believe they actually believed that!" He barely heard Katelyn say over the crowd of people. "I know, do you think it's working?" Dante asked. "I have no idea, they aren't talking with each other." Katelyn said. "Just give them some time." Dante said.
Laurence knew right then and there what was happening, he stood up and walked away. "Laurence! Where are you going?" He heard Katelyn yell. "If you don't get back here, I will hurt you!" She threatened, but he ignored it and continued to walk until he was out of the mall.
He had to admit, at first he liked the idea of him and Garroth being on a 'fake' date. But the moment he realized what Katelyn and Dante were really trying to do he couldn't go through with it, him and Garroth didn't even get a chance to speak with each other.
Laurence started to cross the road but before he could he heard someone call his name. He turned around to see Garroth walking towards him. "Hey, wait up!" Garroth said, running up to him. Laurence didn't say anything but continued to walk with Garroth walking beside him. "Hey, about what happened last night at the carnival."  Garroth said. "What about it, it was just a joke for what me and Dante said to you and Aphmau, right?" Laurence said. Garroth frowned slightly. "Yeah, I guess." He said. "I still can't believe you were cheating on Dante and I." Laurence muttered jokingly. Garroth punched him in the arm. "Shut up..." He said.