Chapter 6~ Christmas Invitation,

"Hah! I win again!" Garroth exclaimed. Laurence threw the game controller on the couch. "Whatever, I'll beat you next time." He said. "Yeah right, I am the king at this game! I CANNOT BE BEATEN!" Garroth yelled. "Really?" Dante said, walking into the living room. "If that's true then I challenge you to a level." He said. "You're on." Garroth said and they both shook hands. "Let's make this more interesting, the loser has to drink mustard." Laurence said. Garroth and Dante squirmed. They both hated mustard, Laurence laughed. "Well, go on, play the game, I wanna see who loses." He said.
A few minutes after playing, Garroth jumped up. "I AM VICTORIOUS!" He yelled, a mixture of happiness and relief in his voice. "No! Come on you cheated! Best Two out of Three!" Dante yelled. "Nope! You lost fair and square! I'll get the mustard!" Laurence yelled, jumping up and running to the kitchen. Dante grumbled and insult to himself. Laurence came back a few minutes later with a small cup that had mustard in it. He handed it to Dante. "Drink up, Champ." He said, patting him on the back.
Dante groaned and poured it into his mouth, he stood there for a few moments, he didn't swallow, but instead he ran to the bathroom and threw up. Garroth and Laurence fell onto the ground, laughing as Dante continued to throw up the mustard that he had just drunk.
A few moment later Garroth and Laurence calmed down and we're now sitting on the couch when Dante trudged down the stairs. "I. Am. Never. Doing. A. Bet. Again." He said.
Garroth and Laurence looked at each other and laughed again. There was a loud knock on the door. "One of you get it." Dante said, grumpily as he stomped up the stairs. Laurence went over to the door and opened it. There stood Aphmau with a red piece of paper in her hand and a large smile plastered on her face. "Hey! Laurence! I wanted to invite you guys to my Christmas Eve party tomorrow." Aphmau said, handing him an invitation. "Sounds fun! I'll talk to Garroth and Dante about it, although I don't think Dante is in a good mood right now." Laurence said. "Why not?" Aphmau asked. "He lost a bet and had to drink mustard, then he threw up.. Basically he probably hates us now." Laurence said. "Well, I hope he gets better, hopefully I'll see you guys tomorrow." Aphmau said. Laurence waved as she walked away. He walked back into the house.
"Hey! Aphmau invited up to a Christmas party tomorrow!" Laurence yelled. "Sounds fun." Garroth said. "Dante! Did you hear me?" Laurence asked. "Yes and leave me alone!" Dante yelled. "Well alrighty then, hey Garroth, wanna watch a movie?" Laurence asked. "Yeah sure." Garroth said.
They both settled down to watch a movie, after a while Garroth leaned on Laurence. Laurence smiled and wrapped one of his arms around Garroth and they fell asleep like that.