Chapter 8~ A Christmas Gift. (PT 1.)

After the Christmas Party, everyone went home. Garroth was laying on his stomach in his bed, with the blanket over his head, it was past midnight and he had just finished a game that he was playing on the laptop. There was a soft knock on his door. "Yeah?" Garroth asked. The door slightly opened and Laurence peaked his head inside. "Hey Garroth." He said. "Can I come in?" He asked. Garroth smiled and nodded. Laurence stepped inside and closed the door. He held a box wrapped in blue paper and tied with a white bow. He walked over to Garroth and Handed it to him. "W-what's this..?" He asked. "O-oh, well it's your Christmas Gift and since it's technically Christmas Day I decide to give it to you because honestly I couldn't wait until tomorrow." Laurence blushed. "Oh, Thank You Laurence." Garroth said. "You don't have to open it right now if you don't want to... It's up to you." Laurence said. "I'll open it in a little bit, hey, wanna watch a movie?" Garroth asked. "Yeah, Sure" Laurence said. Garroth sat up and made a spot for Laurence to sit. After Laurence sat down, Garroth pulled up his laptop. "So what do you feel like watching?" He asked. "RUDOLPH!" Laurence practically yelled shooting his hands up in the air, then bursting into laughter. Garroth laughed to at his sudden outburst. "Rudolph it is." He said as he typed it on his laptop.
About thirty minutes later the movie was playing but they weren't paying attention because they were making out. (Great job at being amazingly blunt, Me. 😒)
Garroth's hand brushed Laurence's cheek as he pulled him deeper into the kiss. Laurence wrapped his arms around Garroth's waist as he did so.
Garroth started to mess with the hem of Laurence's shirt and eventually pulled it off of him, breaking the kiss for only a moment.
They started to kiss again when Garroth got on top of Laurence, pinning him to the bed. Garroth bit Laurence's bottom lip, once more asking for entrance, he immediately granted access. A battle of dominance to place and Garroth won, instantly moving one of his hands down to Laurence's lower section, he unzipped them and pulled them down.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Plz don't hate me for this but it's past midnight where I am and I have no energy to write anymore of this chapter and I promised myself I'd write one before tomorrow so here!
Byee!
Hopefully I can write the rest of this tomorrow morning after SLEEP!