Chapter 5~ The Failed Real Date. (See what I did there?)

Laurence sat down at a table near the back of the food court, waiting for Garroth. They decided to meet up because Garroth had some things to do earlier that day.
Laurence turned on his phone and saw that he had a new message. It was from Garroth. "Gonna be a few minutes late, got held up."
Great. Just great. Laurence sighed and started to plan a game on his phone while he waited. He looked at his watch, 3:05. After a few more minutes Laurence got up and got something to drink.
Ten minutes later Laurence stood up, he felt like he had been stood up. He got up from the table and started to walk away. He was about to walk out of the court when someone ran into him, falling on top of him, Laurence looked up and saw it was Garroth. "Is this some kind of revenge for when I fell on you yesterday?" He said, smiling. Garroth blushed a bright pink and got off of Laurence.
They sat down at the same table that Laurence was sitting at. "Soo.. What now?" Garroth asked. "I'm going to go get something to drink, want anything?" Laurence asked. "Yeah, can I have a sweet tea please?" Garroth asked. "Yeah, I'll be right back." Laurence said, standing up and walking away. Garroth sat there looking at the table as he waited for Laurence.
All of the sudden Two guys snuck up behind him and poured a soda on his head. "Take that Goldilocks!" One of them yelled. Garroth stood up and ran away, he tripped and fell but got up quickly and ran away, tears threatening to fall from his eyes. 
Laurence ran over to them, two cups without lids in his hands. "What did you do to him?" He asked, anger slowly rising in his voice. "Aw, we scared off your boyfriend." One of them said, holding back a laugh. Laurence took the cups and poured the drinks on the two boys heads. "You deserved that." He said, dropping the cups and running after Garroth. It was quite easy to find him, all Laurence had to do was follow the trail of soda to the bathroom.
Laurence walked inside and looked around. He heard quiet sobs coming from the last stall. He knocked on the door. "Go Away!" Garroth said. "Garroth? We need to talk." Laurence said. Garroth sniffed. "No, just go away." He said. Laurence sighed. "Alright I'll see you at home." Laurence said as he started to walk away.
He heard the stall door open slightly. Laurence turned around and smiled as Garroth ran out and hugged him, tears streaming down his face. Laurence hugged back, giving comforting pats on the back. "I'm sorry Laurence." Garroth said. "It's ok, let's go home, the food court is obviously Bad Luck." Laurence said. Garroth sniffed again and wiped away his tears. "Ok." He said. Laurence kissed him on the forehead and Garroth smiled. They both walked out of the bathroom and on their way back home.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok, before I go I have to say this to someone about Aphmau's new series...
GARROTH'S VOICE IS NO LONGER STUPID!

ZANE'S VOICE IS ADORABLE WHEN IT IS HIGH PITCHED!

AND APHMAU SOUNDS LIKE A MOUSE!
#Aphmouse