Chapter 2~ Dante and Katelyn's 'Master Plan.' (Not Really.)

Laurence was awoken the next morning to the sound of loud knocking at his bedroom door. He opened his Baby Blue eyes and groaned. "What!?" Laurence yelled, grumpy that he was woken up from his deep sleep. He looked over at his alarm clock and he saw that it was 8:30 A.M. The knocking got louder, Laurence groaned and rolled out of bed. He stood up and went to the door, unlocking it and opening it to reveal his Blonde-haired roommate. "What." Laurence asked, slightly annoyed. "Dante called and wanted us to come to the mall, says it's urgent." Garroth said. "Do we have to?" Laurence asked. "Yes." Garroth said. "What'd he do this time?" Laurence asked. "I have no idea but we better hurry incase he actually did something illegal this time." Garroth chuckled. "Good idea, let's get going." Laurence said.

~Dante.~

"This plan is perfect!" Dante exclaimed. "This is the perfect way to get them together! After what happened last night there surely has to be SOME feelings!" Aphmau said, her Amber eyes glimmering with excitement. "They kissed for crying out loud, Laurence looked like a tomato! I got the pictures." Katelyn squealed. "AND I posted them on Instagram, do you know how many people want to see them together, Kawaii~Chan practically died about thirty times!" She exclaimed. Dante and Aphmau both laughed. "So when are they going to be here?" Aphmau asked. "Any minute now, they both probably think I burned down the mall or something." Dante said. "I can actually see that happening..." Aphmau said. "In anycase this is a super nice thing you're doing for them." She said. "In all honesty.. It was Katelyn's idea." Dante said. "Of course it was..." Aphmau face palmed. "DON'T EVER JUDGE A FANGIRL AND HER SHIPS!" Katelyn yelled. "Oh my Irene she sounds just like Kawaii~Chan right now..." Dante said. Katelyn hissed. "Well then..." Aphmau said. "She is scaring me a hundred times more than she usually does..." Dante said. "Same here.." Aphmau muttered. "OH OH! THEY'RE HERE!!!" Katelyn yelled. "Aphmau, Dante, go to the food court and make sure everything is set!" She said. "Got It!" Aphmau said, dragging Dante into the food court. "Katelyn! Where is Dante? No one died, did they?" Laurence asked. "Guys, I thought Dante told you, I need your help with something." Katelyn lied. "With what?" Garroth asked. "Well.... Oh! I wanted to ask out this guy that I know but I have no idea what boys like?" Katelyn said. "Don't you have three brothers?" Laurence asked, raising an eyebrow. "Just follow me." Katelyn said, she turned around and started to skip off, her light blue hair bouncing behind her. Garroth and Laurence both looked at each other. Katelyn came back and gave them both a death glare.