Chapter 14~ Somewhere on the Beach.

Garroth woke up earlier than usual. He kicked the blanket off of him and trudged downstairs to get something for breakfast. When Garroth reached the bottom of the stairs he saw Laurence sitting on the couch, watching tv and holding the baby chicken. Garroth sat next to him and kissed him on the cheek.
"How ya feeling?" He asked. "Well, I haven't violently puked in an hour so that's something." Laurence said. "Yay! In celebration I'm taking you out to dinner tonight!" Garroth exclaimed. "G-Garroth you don't have to.." Laurence said, meeting his gaze. "But I want to! Come on, it'll be fun!" Garroth exclaimed. "Fiiine. But what about the chicken?" Laurence asked. "We'll get Dante to look after him!" Garroth said. "Ok." Laurence said. Garroth smiled brightly at him and kissed him quickly before running up to his room to find a good restaurant.

*Tim Skerp.*

"Laurence! Come on!" Garroth yelled upstairs. "Hold on!!!" Laurence yelled back. He finally stumbled down the stairs a few moments later, struggling to get a jacket on. "Ready?" Garroth asked. "Yeah." Laurence said, running his fingers through his messy brown hair.
Garroth squealed and grabbed Laurence's hand, dragging him outside. They both got in the car. Garroth was going to drive them to a really nice new restaurant. If he could remember the address.
After about forty five minutes of driving around the city, Laurence finally spoke up. "Didn't we drive past that bookstore five times..?" He asked. "Yup, I think so." Garroth said. "You have no idea where we are going.. Do you?" Laurence asked with a smirk. "I know exactly where I'm going." Garroth lied.
After another forty five minutes it started to get dark. "Yeah... I have no idea where we are..." Garroth said. "Are we even in the city anymore..?" Laurence asked. "I dunno.." Garroth muttered. Laurence looked out the car window and gasped. "Somehow we got to the beach." He said. They both looked at each other. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Garroth asked. Laurence grinned and nodded.
They pulled over, took off their socks and shoes, than darted down to the shore. Other couples were there as well, some were playing in the water and others were having a picnic on the sand. Both Garroth and Laurence stood at the shore line, staring at the moonlite water. "Woah.." Laurence said, breathing in the salty air.
Garroth suddenly had an idea. He put his hand on Laurence's back and shoved him. Laurence fell face first into the water. He lifted his head and spat out some salt water. Garroth laughed and held out his hand to help Laurence up.
Laurence took his hand but instead of pulling himself up he brought Garroth down with him. They wrestled in the water, splashing water everywhere and soaking their clothes. It ended up with Laurence on top of Garroth, they both were kissing each other. They stayed like that for a few moments before a wave crashed over them. Laurence pulled Garroth up and they both trudged out of the ocean and sat down on the sand.
Garroth shivered slightly from being soaked so Laurence pulled him closer and held him. Laurence felt something drop on his head so he looked up, he felt more drops and realized it started to rain. Both Garroth and Laurence jumped up and attempted to run to the car before getting caught in the downpour. To Late. It started to pour the rain on them as they walked over the sand dunes.
Garroth looked at Laurence and laughed before grabbing his shoulders and pulling him into a kiss. Laurence pulled away and the both got into the car. They say their for a few minutes and made out. Garroth wrapped his arms around Laurence's waist and pulled him closer. Laurence ran his fingers through Garroth's hair. Garroth took one of his hands and slid it under Laurence's shirt.
Laurence pushed away. "Let's wait until we get home." He winked. Garroth, who was now glowing a bright red, smiled and started the car.

~Dante.~

Dante stared at the fluffy yellow chicken that was pecking seeds off of the counter. "Why did they need me to watch a chicken.. It literally does nothing.." He muttered. Dante jumped when he heard the front door unlock. He realized it was Garroth and Laurence after he heard them both giggling about something.
Dante rolled his eyes and returned his focus to the baby chick. "Hey, Dante." Laurence said. Dante looked up at them and raised an eyebrow. "One, Why are you to soaking, Two, why are you home so late." He asked. "One, we ended up at the beach and got caught in a rainstorm." Garroth said. "Two, we got lost and that's why we ended up at the beach." Laurence said. "Oh." Dante muttered. "How's Marvin?" Garroth asked. "Boring..." Dante looked down at the chicken but when he looked up Garroth and Laurence were kissing. Dante imitated throwing up, took the chicken and went upstairs to his room. He laid down on his bed.
He heard footsteps got past his room and the sound off giggling. Danger put his pillow over his head. "This is gonna be a long night.." He muttered.
The baby chick started to peck at his hand. "You have got to be kidding me.." Dante muttered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I just found out that I have the same birthday as Aphmau! October 16th!
That's literally the best thing!
Yay!!

Prompt Used: