Chapter 12~ Mama Garroth.

"Z-Zane!? What. H-how did y-you." Garroth started to say, his face turning bright red. Zane laughed. "What? Afraid I'll let your little secret out?" He asked. "Maybe..." Garroth tried to mutter as quietly as he could, but Zane still heard him. He laughed again. "Don't worry... I won't tell," He started to say as he turned around. "And.. Seriously? Garroth? Feathers.. Again?" He smirked before walking out of the room.
Garroth turned a darker shade of red out of embarrassment and put his face in his hands.
"Hey, are you ok?" Laurence asked, putting a hand on Garroth's shoulder. "Y-yeah... I'm fine." Garroth muttered. "You don't really think he'll tell anyone, do you?" Laurence asked. "Probably not..." Garroth muttered. "Let's not worry about it for now.. Let's go join the others downstairs." Laurence said. Garroth nodded and they both proceeded to join the party.

*The Next Morning.*

"Ughh." Garroth groaned as he opened his eyes. He was laying on the couch. The events from the previous night started to flood back to him as he sat up.
Someone brought a couple cases of beer to the party and all of them must have gotten drunk. He looked around and saw Laurence sleeping face down on the ground and Dante was sleeping on the kitchen counter for some reason. He rolled off of the couch, falling next to Laurence who was snoring softly. "Cute." Garroth thought as he stood up. Sunlight instantly hitting him in the face from the open window.
He stumbled to the window and closed it. Garroth felt someone pat his back and he jumped. He turned to see Laurence, he eyes half open and his posture was slumped. "Hey Garro-" Laurence started to say tiredly but he started to fall. Garroth caught him and picked him up, bridal style.
Laurence snuggled his head into Garroth's chest and fell asleep again. Garroth smiled and carried him upstairs to Laurence's room. Garroth pushed open the door with his foot and walked over to Laurence's bed. He laid him down and pulled the covers over him and kissed him on the forehead. Garroth then walked out and closed the door softly. (Mama Garroth to da Rescue.)
Garroth proceeded to walk downstairs. The living room was a mess and would surely need to be cleaned soon. He walked over to Dante who was snoring loudly on the counter. Dante had his knees pulled up to his chest and his head was being supported by the palms of his hands. Garroth shoved him off of the counter and Dante fell to the ground, yelling in pain. "Garroth! What was that for!" Dante yelled, wide awake. "C'mon, we need to clean up around here." Garroth said. Dante groaned and stood up. They both started to clean up and Laurence was still knocked out by the time they were finished.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Laurence had A LOT more to drink than the others... Laurence that's a bad example to da children!
Don't follow Laurence's example! Too much Alcohol can be BAD! NEIN! DAS IST NICHT GUT!