Chapter 17~ Food Is The Number One Priority.

Garroth woke up pretty early that morning. Careful not to wake Laurence, who was still sleeping, he got out of bed and checked his phone. He sighed when he saw that it was almost dead. He dug through his bag and fished out his charger, plugging it into a wall charger. He stood up and looked back at Laurence who was still asleep.
Garroth laid back on the bed and Laurence immediately cuddled up to him like he was a teddy bear. Garroth smiled and softly kissed Laurence on the forehead. A few moments later Garroth's stomach growled, then Garroth remembered the last time they actually ate anything, which was yesterday morning. He groaned and instantly wished Laurence would wake up, even though he looked adorable while asleep. Garroth tried to stand up again but Laurence had a firm grip around him.
If Garroth didn't get any food soon, he wasn't going to be in a good mood at all. He sighed and closed his eyes. Soon enough he heard Laurence groan sleepily beside him. Garroth looked down at him and saw Laurence's eyes open half way. "Morning." Laurence muttered, nuzzling his face into Garroth's chest. "Morning, Sleeping Beauty." Garroth teased. Laurence blushed slightly at the nickname and sat up. Garroth sat up as well. "I'm going to go get dressed, I don't know about you but I'm starving.." Garroth said, standing up. "Yeah, me too... I need a shower though.." Laurence said. "Ok, how about I get dressed in here and you go get a shower." Garroth said. Laurence nodded. "Sounds like a plan." He said. "But hurry up, I'm about to die of starvation." Garroth whined. Laurence chuckled at him being over dramatic. He stood up and grabbed an extra pair of clothes before walking into the bathroom. Garroth grabbed some clothes too and started to quickly change into them.
"Laurence! Hurry up!" Garroth yelled as it had been ten minutes since he had gotten into the shower. "I'm getting dressed! Hold on one second!" Laurence yelled. Suddenly there was a loud crash and yelling. "Ow! See what you did Garroth!?" Laurence exclaimed, laughing a little bit. "Sorry!" Garroth chuckled and a few minutes later Laurence walked out of the bathroom, wearing his normal clothes.
  "Come on! Let's go get food!" Garroth exclaimed, pulling Laurence out of the motel. They walked down the road, looking for a place to get something to eat. People passed by, laughing and talking. The town seemed so old fashioned and nice.
Finally they settled on a small diner. It had a flickering sign on in front of it. 'The Southern Fence Diner.' It read in green lights.  "I like the sound of this place." Laurence said. "Me too, but to be honest any place sounds amazing just as long as I can get something to eat!" Garroth exclaimed. "You are really hungry, aren't you?" Laurence asked. "Yes, food comes before anything in this situation." Garroth said. "Priorities, huh?" Laurence asked. "Exactly, come on, let's go in!" Garroth said, pulling Laurence inside.