Chapter 4~ Moving Day and Returned Feelings.

"Is everything packed?" Garroth asked. "Yeah, Dante will be here in a few minutes to help us load up the truck." Laurence said as he stacked a box on another. "Awesome."
"Crap! I forgot something!" Laurence exclaimed, he started to run to his room but knocked into Garroth and fell on top of him. He looked down at Garroth who was blushing bright pink. "S-sorry." Laurence said. All of the sudden the door opened. "Woah, am I interrupting something?" Dante said, looking down at them. "I just fell on him by accident, don't make a big deal out of it." Laurence said, getting off of Garroth and helping him up. "I won't." Dante said. "Ok, did you get your stuff?" Laurence asked. "Yeah, it's already down in the truck, I'll help you guys with your stuff." Dante said.

*Time Skip to the new house.*

"We're here!" Dante said, pulling into the driveway of a house. "So... What do we do until the moving truck arrives?" Garroth asked. "We... Could pick our rooms... I call the biggest one!" Dante yelled, jumping out of the truck and into the house. "Hey!" Garroth and Laurence yelled at the same time, running after him.
Laurence stood in the room that he wanted to be his. "So I'll put the bed here... Maybe a poster or two.." He muttered. "Hey, Laurence?" He turned around to see Garroth standing there. "Hey wha-." He was cut off when Garroth suddenly kissed him. Laurence's eyes widened for a moment before he kissed back. "Guys! The truck is here!!" Dante yelled from downstairs, making Garroth pull away. "S-sorry, I couldn't help it..." He said. Laurence blushed and smiled. "It's ok..."

~Garroth.~
Garroth already liked Laurence when he kissed him at the Carnival, he was just scared that Laurence wouldn't like him back. He was still unsure about it after he kissed him the second time.
Garroth walked downstairs, Laurence behind him. He walked out of the door and saw the blue moving truck right outside.
All three of them started to move their stuff in, Garroth was on his fourth trip when he saw Aphmau standing across the street, wide eyed when she saw him. She ran across the street. "I didn't know you were moving here!" She exclaimed, Aphmau knew that they have probably moved to be next to her, which was true, but it was just a cover up because of his real crush.
"It's actually not just me, Laurence and Dante are here as well." Garroth said.
Laurence walked from behind the truck. "Garroth, can I talk to you for a moment?" He asked. "Yeah." Garroth replied, they both walked into the house.
Garroth looked out the window to see Dante terribly flirting with Aphmau. "So what did you want to talk about?" Garroth asked. Laurence quickly kissed him on the lips, Garroth kissed back almost immediately. Laurence pulled away, leaving Garroth kind of disappointed. "I wanted to ask if you wanted to go on a date tomorrow after we're all unpacked."
"Sounds awesome."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:D
This was a fast paced chapter, I know...
But I tried!

Also have a random picture of our E.L.A. Assignment while our teacher was gone, we had to take a picture of it because we were moved to another classroom.

Byee.