Chapter 20~ Lazy Days.

Garroth slowly opened his eyes to see his arms around Laurence who was still sleeping peacefully. Garroth tried to stand up but it didn't work when Laurence just pulls him back down.

"No." Laurence said as he hugged Garroth tightly. "Baby come on we gotta eat something for breakfast." Garroth said. "I don't wanna.." Laurence whined. "Then what do you want to do?" Garroth asked. "I wanna stay here with you." Laurence said as he nuzzled into Garroth's chest.

"Laurence come on we can't just stay in bed all day.." Garroth said. "And why not?" Laurence asked. "I don't know, but we gotta do something productive." Garroth said. "No we don't." Laurence said. "Fine.. we can stay in bed for a little longer." Garroth said. "Yaayyy.." Laurence said. Garroth chuckled and held Laurence in his arms.

Eventually they both drifted off the sleep.

~~~

Garroth woke up again and Laurence was awake as well. "Are you ready to get up now?" Garroth asked. Laurence nodded and they both rolled out of bed.

"Now let's go get something for breakfast." Garroth looked at his watch. "I mean lunch." He said. Laurence chuckled and took Garroth's hand, pulling him out. "I'll fix something to eat." He said before going into the kitchen. Garroth followed behind him and went to the fridge, pulling out a bottle of juice.

A few moments later Laurence put two bowls on the counter. "Cereal?" Garroth asked. "Yeah." Laurence said as he took a bowl and went into the living room. Garroth laughed as he grabbed a bowl and followed.

They both sat on the couch and Garroth turned on the tv. "Netflix?" He asked. "Yeah." Laurence replied and Garroth opened the app. He selected a movie and they started to watch while eating. "So when do you think that Travis guy is moving in?" Laurence asked. "Probably in a few days." Garroth said. "Okay.." Laurence said as he leaned into Garroth, laying his head on his shoulder.

Garroth chuckled. "You're so adorable." He said. "And you're really warm." Laurence replied before they went back to watching the movie.

Eventually Dante walked in and say they scene. He faked puking before grabbing his jacket. "I'm going on a date, you two better not be having sex when I get back." He said before walking out, leaving Garroth and Laurence blushing like idiots.