Chapter 18~ Gettin' outta here.

Garroth and Laurence sat down at the table, looking over the menu. "This place is so adorable!" Garroth exclaimed. "I know! They don't have anything like this back where we live." Laurence said. "May I take your drink orders." A woman said, walking up holding a pen and pad. "Mountain Dew." Laurence said. "Orange juice, please." Garroth said. "Alright they'll be right out." She said, walking away. "Mountain Dew?" Garroth asked. "Don't judge." Laurence said. They both laughed. "So what're you gonna get." Garroth asked. "Are you kidding, what kind of question is that! Pancakes of course!" Laurence exclaimed. "Same." Garroth said.
     A few moments later their drinks came and their order got taken.

*Time Skip.*

Garroth and Laurence walked down the sidewalk, holding hands, not caring what people think. They were on their way back to the motel after they ate breakfast. They crossed the street  and stopped in front of the motel. "So are you ready for the Convention?" Garroth asked. "To be honest I have no idea.." Laurence muttered. "Yeah, things have been kind of crazy.." Garroth said.
"After this, can we just go home?" Laurence asked. "Of course!" Garroth exclaimed. "Awesome.. Thank You.." Laurence said. "No problem." Garroth said. "I know you were excited to go-"
"Laurence, shut up, to be honest all I wanna do is go home and take a nap." Garroth interrupted. "Alright, come on, let's go... Oh my Irene..." Laurence muttered, looking across the street. "Hey! You two! Over there!" A man yelled from across the street. "Your car is fixed!" He yelled. Garroth and Laurence looked at each other in disbelief before running across the street to the car place. Sure enough, their car was sitting right outside. "Well, here she is!" The man said. "Thank you so much!" Garroth exclaimed, pulling out his wallet to pay him. "Keep the money, you guys are the first to ever come to the shop in years!" He said. "Are you, sure, I don't mind paying.." Garroth said. "I insist! Now you two get out of here!" The man exclaimed. "I'll go get our bags." Laurence said. Garroth nodded and took the keys and went over to the car. Laurence returned with the bags a few moments later and put them in the car. "Thank you again sir!" Garroth exclaimed as they drove away.

~~~~

  Short chapter. >~< Sorry, but have A nice day!
🐢