Chapter 11~ Discovered.

Garroth was in his room, reading, when the doorbell rang loudly, making him jump slightly. "Garroth! Come on! People are here!" Dante yelled.
Garroth stood up and ran down stairs just as Laurence opened the door. There stood Emmalyn, Kenmur, Brendan, and Jeffrey. "Hey guys! Come on in!" Dante said, running up behind Laurence. All four of them came inside and started to talk to each other. A few moments later the doorbell rang again. This time it was Aphmau, Katelyn, Kawaii~Chan and Zane. They all walked inside, Zane had his hands in his pockets and his head was down like he was trying to hide his face. "Hey Baby Brother!" Garroth said, happily. "Hmph." Zane grunted and walked past him.
Garroth frowned, Laurence ran up. "Hey, looks like everyone is having fun." Laurence said. "Yeah, oh, hey Kenmur." Garroth said, looking at Kenmur who was now standing in front of them. "Guys, I need your help."
-

All three of them were in Garroth's room so Kenmir could explain what he needed help with. "So, let me get this straight, you like Emmalyn and you want to kiss her when it turns midnight." Laurence said. Kenmur nodded. "That's Adorable!" Garroth exclaimed. "So, how do I approach her?" Kenmur asked. Garroth gasped and ran into his closet. Both Laurence and Kenmur looked at each other in confusion. Garroth ran back with a plastic bag. "Two Words... Colored Feathers." Garroth said, holding up the bag. Kenmur raised an eyebrow as Garroth dumped the feathers on himself. "See, Kenmur, feathers not only attract the one you are looking for, but it scares away any competition!" Garroth said. Laurence covered his cheeks with his hand and gasped. "Noo! Garroth turned into a bird! Whatever shall we do!?" Laurence whined, jokingly. "I'm sorry, Laurence, but I must go be with my own kind now... Goodbye.." Garroth held in a laugh. "NOOOOO!" Laurence yelled. Kenmur busted out laughing. "You guys are ridiculous, but seriously, how do I talk to her?" He asked. "Don't listen to Garroth, just be yourself and hopefully you'll score that kiss." Laurence said. Kenmur smiled. "Thanks!" He said before running out of the room.
Laurence's watched beeped and he looked down at it. "Hey, it's midnight.." He said. "R-really?" Garroth stuttered. Laurence wrapped his arm around Garroth's waist and pulled him closer. "You know, you look adorable with feathers all over you." He said before kissing Garroth on the lips. They stayed like that for what seemed like forever. Laurence pushed Garroth against the wall and deepened the kiss.
They were so into it that they didn't hear the door open and didn't sense anyone there. "Ahem." Someone said. Garroth and Laurence instantly broke away and moved away from each other. "Oh Crap." Laurence said. "Z-Zane!?" Garroth exclaimed.
Zane smirked from under his mask from their nervousness. "This is bad.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, quick A/N, I know the chapters seem to get shorter and shorter but I'm gonna start working on making them better, I'm possibly going to re-write the existing chapters to make them more enjoyable to read, also because of a little thing called Writer's Block
(Or what I like to call it: Hell.) I'm going to start probably writing chapters based off of writing prompts I find on tumblr until I can get to the point when I can write about The Valentines Day thing and other things like that.
Hope You guys have a great Day/Night or whatever it is. (It's like 11:30 pm where I live.)
Byee!
(OML I just remembered I have Creative Writing Club Tomorrow... YASSSSS!)
Also have some fanart I drew in class today! (It's at the top.)
:3